s4xon

1 hour ago, Flyerfan52 said:

What did you do with the horse hair when you groomed them?

Sold it to a guy that makes toupees for Elton John, William Shatner and Burt Reynolds...

2 hours ago, Flyerfan52 said:

was Bambi shot only so you had goalie pads or did you eat the meat?

0343560ace194b773211a310ac5cd49a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_People1 said:

I made a similar point in GDT with black stick tape. Sure, no matter what you still need to shoot accurately but for deception, it's an advantage to camo the puck from coming off the heel or toe of the stick.  

Completely agree.

It's like they say.

Once you've Had black stick tape...

12 hours ago, The_People1 said:

I made a similar point in GDT with black stick tape. Sure, no matter what you still need to shoot accurately but for deception, it's an advantage to camo the puck from coming off the heel or toe of the stick.  

But a vast majority of the top snipers in the league use white stick tape.

1 hour ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Im assuming its because the top snipers have such quick releases and the puck is on their stick then off the stick it doesnt really register black vs white tape, but im not an NHL goaltender lmao.

an arguement can be made for white or black stick tape, depending on what you want to camoflauge (ice, or puck).

One thing's for sure:   Red tape is not the way to go.

4 hours ago, jjgallow said:

an arguement can be made for white or black stick tape, depending on what you want to camoflauge (ice, or puck).

One thing's for sure:   Red tape is not the way to go.

Yes red stick tape would look silly. 

I do like Elliott's red pads though. The white pads are very boring looking. I like goalies that like to show some character.

Just now, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Flames sign goalie tom Mccollum to a 2 year 2 way deal. 

Im left wondering if a trade is in the works or if macdonald is being sent back to junior.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/flames-sign-mccollum-to-two-year-two-way-contract

Smart signing. McCollum can be exposed in the expansion draft and now covers the flames requirement to have a goalie exposed underconact or rfa. This allows them to potentially negotiation an extention for Elliott without him having to be exposed plays gives them some depth and some depth that's actually played in the NHL. 

Wouldnt shock me if Macdonald did go to junior but I'm not sure that's what motivated this signing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Flames sign goalie tom Mccollum to a 2 year 2 way deal. 

Im left wondering if a trade is in the works or if macdonald is being sent back to junior.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/flames-sign-mccollum-to-two-year-two-way-contract

I like this as a back up for possible injuries to Elliott or Johnson rather than pull Gilles up.

41 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Smart signing. McCollum can be exposed in the expansion draft and now covers the flames requirement to have a goalie exposed underconact or rfa. This allows them to potentially negotiation an extention for Elliott without him having to be exposed plays gives them some depth and some depth that's actually played in the NHL. 

Wouldnt shock me if Macdonald did go to junior but I'm not sure that's what motivated this signing. 

What about Rittich?  Is he or McCollum being sent to the ECHL?  Or did I miss an injury announcement?