Who Would You Rather?

gsp393

Ok I thought this might be interesting, name two players that share something in common at comparable levels, next person answers then proposes two others. Keep in mind this is long term. to eliminate one variable we will assume both sign career long contacts at the same cap hit.

Landeskog or RNH

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I thought this might be interesting, name two players that share something in common at comparable levels, next person answers then proposes two others. Keep in mind this is long term. to eliminate one variable we will assume both sign career long contacts at the same cap hit.

Landeskog or RNH

Tough one. Going to have to go with RNH on this one, just because position-wise he's more valuable.

Steven Stamkos or Claude Giroux

Does it have to be current NHL players?

Tough one. Going to have to go with RNH on this one, just because position-wise he's more valuable.

Steven Stamkos or Claude Giroux

Does it have to be current NHL players?

sure use any two players from any era that have similar value. even a dman vs goalie if you think of something interesting.

anyways back on track

lidstrom or orr

Richards...

Esposito or Crosby?

I saw Espo's whole career, so I'll field this one...

Crosby (and Espo was one of the all-time greats - but I think Crosby will finish up somewhere a bit below Lemieux, maybe somewhere in the 5-10th best all-time range if he can stay healthy)

Iginla or LeFleur?

I saw Espo's whole career, so I'll field this one...

Crosby (and Espo was one of the all-time greats - but I think Crosby will finish up somewhere a bit below Lemieux, maybe somewhere in the 5-10th best all-time range if he can stay healthy)

Iginla or LeFleur?

Super-biased, but Iggy. Not to crap on Lafleur though. Flower was one of the most fluid skaters and he could score as well as any of them. But Iggy brings that power and leadership game as well, and he hasn't had the benefit of playing with fantastic players like Guy had on some dominant Montreal teams.

Ovechkin or Kovalchuk

Super-biased, but Iggy. Not to crap on Lafleur though. Flower was one of the most fluid skaters and he could score as well as any of them. But Iggy brings that power and leadership game as well, and he hasn't had the benefit of playing with fantastic players like Guy had on some dominant Montreal teams.

Ovechkin or Kovalchuk

Kovi

seguin or hall injury issues aside

Tony.

Good enough for the '72 TC means good enough for me.

I'll go with a toughie on old players (I honestly don't know who I'd pick).

Gordie Howe or Maurice Richard?

I was going to suggest the same pairing (I think I would take Howe, but good wither way)

To get back on topic...

Brodeur. Quick hasn't done it long enough to be considered great yet - the NHL archives are littered with goalies that only dominated for a short time.

Ray Bourque or Denis Potvin?

I was going to suggest the same pairing (I think I would take Howe, but good wither way)

To get back on topic...

Brodeur. Quick hasn't done it long enough to be considered great yet - the NHL archives are littered with goalies that only dominated for a short time.

Ray Bourque or Denis Potvin?

Bourque

To bring up the eternal NHL debate....

Lemieux (healthy) or Gretzky

This one's easy... Jimmy... :lol:

:lol:

In the same vein.

Tootoo or Carcillo?

J/K... :) But I'd take Kyte...

Bobby Hull, or Alex Ovechkin?

The Golden Jet.

Too make it inclusive I'll throw in 1 for only Oiler trolls & a separate 1 for those that root for the Canucks.

Let's get only their opinions.

Oilers

Hall or Gretzky?

Canucks

Linden or Kesler?

Archived