Danielle Sedin And His Injury

Derftrocity

Mike Gillis just announcing that Danielle Sedin is ok and will be returning to the line up opening game for the playoffs. This has many Chicago fans and regular hockey fans furious. There was rumor that the organization knew if Danielle could embellish her injury a bit that Keith would get a bigger suspension. Canucks management wanted Danielle to rest up for playoffs to have her fresh anyways, so the time off didn't hurt the Canucks one bit.

Besides the fact that Danielle got up pretty much un-aided played a bit more after this hit, there are facts from Chicago personnel that saw Danielle with no problems after the game and flew with the team to their next road game. If she was so injured, why not fly directly home. These facts are just some that are stirring up the pot with all hockey fans.

This is why the players in the whole NHL league and the NHL fans believe the sister's are soft. When Danielle tried to play a man's game and hit Keith, and when that man's game was returned to her favor, she goes down like a brick wall and embellishes injury like a little girl crying for momma.

Of course Vancouver fans wearing their rose colour glasses will obviously think otherwise.

Mike Gillis just announcing that Danielle Sedin is ok and will be returning to the line up opening game for the playoffs. This has many Chicago fans and regular hockey fans furious. There was rumor that the organization knew if Danielle could embellish her injury a bit that Keith would get a bigger suspension. Canucks management wanted Danielle to rest up for playoffs to have her fresh anyways, so the time off didn't hurt the Canucks one bit.

Besides the fact that Danielle got up pretty much un-aided played a bit more after this hit, there are facts from Chicago personnel that saw Danielle with no problems after the game and flew with the team to their next road game. If she was so injured, why not fly directly home. These facts are just some that are stirring up the pot with all hockey fans.

This is why the players in the whole NHL league and the NHL fans believe the sister's are soft. When Danielle tried to play a man's game and hit Keith, and when that man's game was returned to her favor, she goes down like a brick wall and embellishes injury like a little girl crying for momma.

Of course Vancouver fans wearing their rose colour glasses will obviously think otherwise.

I'd just like to say you're welcome on behalf of Daniella and the Canucks. Because I know without them you would not have a reason to exist, and I'm sure you are very thankful.

You're Welcome. :)

Not sure where your sources are for that derft. But I called this that night Daniel went out, I said he will stay out till playoffs to rest and try to get keith suspended longer. And sure enough once they announced Daniel is out indefinitely the league wanted an in person hearing rather than a phone one. But it's the Canucks, they find any and every way to bend the rules so I'm not surprised. Regardless Dan was hit with a cheap shot, sorta how when people get in a car accident and look at misfortune to opportunity and sue for a large sum of money, the Canucks tried to sue Keith :).

Oh get over yourself. face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

You really need some new material as this shtick of yours is old and tired. You're just pissed that your team will be hearing the final nails being pounded into their coffin of playoff dreams tonight by the very team you despise so much. Funny how you're not saying anyone else who's been knocked out of games with a concussion is embellishing, just when it's a Canuck. You really should be checking in with the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz for his directions to the nearest warehouse outlet in order to pick up a brain.

So here we are. A couple hours from the drop of the puck for what is likely to be the official elimination of the Flames from this years opportunity to be a playoff team. What makes it even more sweet is the fact that Derf and his kind have secretly been hoping and praying the Canucks beat the other teams the Flames need to pass for the last couple weeks. Well Derf, the Canucks did that, and your team still sh*t the bed and played like a bunch of heartless wannabes. And after all this time the last couple weeks of having to swallow what little pride you have, it only brought us to this moment when now those same Canucks get a chance to put the official dagger into your less than mediocre team's "heart".

And all you have to make yourself feel better, since you have no team worth focusing on and talking about, is making up sh*t about one of the twins who has about as much integrity as anyone in the game.

What makes this even more sad for you, is that you think that the Flames are a relevant rival to the Canucks or the Canucks fans. Your team and the fans of the Flames have not been for years. And from the way your team is going it will be years to come still.

So keep on with your conspiracy theories if it makes you feel better. Most of us just laugh because you are grasping for straws, but when you boil it down you are mostly pathetic. I feel bad for you kinda.

Maybe your team will win tonight. I bet that will make you feel better. Watching them celebrate tonight for a hopeless cause would be so adorable.

I'll be in Calgary next week, and might even attend the dome for the Canucks/Flames game there. Can't imagine it will be too hard to find tickets. If you're in the building (though I suspect you don't go to man live games) let me know and we'll grab a beer. Don't blame me though if i pinch your cheeks.

So here we are. A couple hours from the drop of the puck for what is likely to be the official elimination of the Flames from this years opportunity to be a playoff team. What makes it even more sweet is the fact that Derf and his kind have secretly been hoping and praying the Canucks beat the other teams the Flames need to pass for the last couple weeks. Well Derf, the Canucks did that, and your team still sh*t the bed and played like a bunch of heartless wannabes. And after all this time the last couple weeks of having to swallow what little pride you have, it only brought us to this moment when now those same Canucks get a chance to put the official dagger into your less than mediocre team's "heart".

And all you have to make yourself feel better, since you have no team worth focusing on and talking about, is making up sh*t about one of the twins who has about as much integrity as anyone in the game.

What makes this even more sad for you, is that you think that the Flames are a relevant rival to the Canucks or the Canucks fans. Your team and the fans of the Flames have not been for years. And from the way your team is going it will be years to come still.

So keep on with your conspiracy theories if it makes you feel better. Most of us just laugh because you are grasping for straws, but when you boil it down you are mostly pathetic. I feel bad for you kinda.

Maybe your team will win tonight. I bet that will make you feel better. Watching them celebrate tonight for a hopeless cause would be so adorable.

I'll be in Calgary next week, and might even attend the dome for the Canucks/Flames game there. Can't imagine it will be too hard to find tickets. If you're in the building (though I suspect you don't go to man live games) let me know and we'll grab a beer. Don't blame me though if i pinch your cheeks.

So why are you on the Flames fan forum? You on the other 29 teams?

Why don't you suspect I go to live Flames games? I've actually been to four this year. I'll be up for catching the Flames/Canucks game. Sure lets grab a beer - I'll buy since you are visiting. Pinch my cheeks though and you'll be sorry and see how scary I could be.

One thing thats really confusing is the fact that Gillis said he should be back in time for the playoffs (1st round opener)

How can their GM make that prediction when he wasn't even clear to ride the bike? I still don't think he has been cleared for that? Interesting :blink:

Why don't you suspect I go to live Flames games? I've actually been to four this year. I'll be up for catching the Flames/Canucks game. Sure lets grab a beer - I'll buy since you are visiting. Pinch my cheeks though and you'll be sorry and see how scary I could be.

Really? That is the part you decided to reply about?

I guess you acknowledge the rest of what I wrote as true.

BTW. I will indeed be at the game tonight.

Really? That is the part you decided to reply about?

I guess you acknowledge the rest of what I wrote as true.

BTW. I will indeed be at the game tonight.

The other part of your reply had absolutely zero thought out content. It was something a 5 year old could write about and I don't like playing with kid's games.

I will be at the game too.

The other part of your reply had absolutely zero thought out content. It was something a 5 year old could write about and I don't like playing with kid's games.

I will be at the game too.

It was easy stream of conscious. And you can't dispute it.

It's time now for you to admit you were full of strawberry though with your first post in this thread. Daniel is obviously not faking it as Keith has been back for a couple days now and Daniel is still not practicing, and is likely going to miss some of the playoffs.

Not that you will.

She is a Canucks insider for sportsnet ....

There was also this report that Daniel's dad reported that he had headaches after his first full contact practice ....

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/12/dad-says-sedin-has-not-recovered-from-concussion/#

"not be available at all in this series"... that's huge news.

TSN just released the story,

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393163

What's really missing from the Canucks is the Sedin line cycling in the offensive zone for entire shifts at a time. H.Sedin alone isn't even half as effective. I'm thinking the Canucks should just top load the first line. put Kesler together with H.Sedin, at least to start off the game and get the lead.

"not be available at all in this series"... that's huge news.

TSN just released the story,

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393163

What's really missing from the Canucks is the Sedin line cycling in the offensive zone for entire shifts at a time. H.Sedin alone isn't even half as effective. I'm thinking the Canucks should just top load the first line. put Kesler together with H.Sedin, at least to start off the game and get the lead.

I thought the same thing and it would have been possible if we still had Hodgeson because Cody could have simply jumped up to the 2nd line center. The 2nd line has had chemistry issues all year with rotating wingers ( Raymond, Booth, Higgens, Hansen ) so if you take Kesler off that line, it is very thin. It would leave them strictly as a 1 line team.

I'm thinking the Canucks should just top load the first line. put Kesler together with H.Sedin, at least to start off the game and get the lead.

Agreed...That would be a good plan Peeps...

Also, I wouldn't doubt that we could see Schneider in goal for game 3...

I thought the same thing and it would have been possible if we still had Hodgeson because Cody could have simply jumped up to the 2nd line center. The 2nd line has had chemistry issues all year with rotating wingers ( Raymond, Booth, Higgens, Hansen ) so if you take Kesler off that line, it is very thin. It would leave them strictly as a 1 line team.

So you wouldn't try Kesler on the top line?

I understand why they traded Hodgson for some more muscle in the line-up but Kassian is not ready to be an impact player yet. Meanwhile, Hodgson was.

Sometimes a very strong 1 line team is better than a super average 2 line team.

If Schneider comes in and wins this series you can kiss 7uongo goodbye. There is no way they will be able to keep him if he chokes in the playoffs.

Meh, Schneider could win Game 3, then lose Game 4. They go back to Luongo who goes on to win 3 straight. I mean, you just can't blame Luongo thus far. He's been good.

Archived