Danielle Sedin And His Injury

Derftrocity

If Schneider comes in and wins this series you can kiss 7uongo goodbye. There is no way they will be able to keep him if he chokes in the playoffs.

yah but is luongo worth his contract. all the bc boys i know are choked cause there convinced that they have no choice but to keep luongo and lose schneider. nevermind the fact that im sure he has a ntc and i cant imagine any reason he would want to waive. Just another reason to wake up every morning, another flames rivals mistake.

yah but is luongo worth his contract. all the bc boys i know are choked cause there convinced that they have no choice but to keep luongo and lose schneider. nevermind the fact that im sure he has a ntc and i cant imagine any reason he would want to waive. Just another reason to wake up every morning, another flames rivals mistake.

if they play schneider, AV just signed his own demise if they lose the series.

Pulling the best player in the last couple games is not a good want to motivate a team with out drive and passion.

If AV stayed, I would see Luongo asking to be traded himself, he deserves better. And although schneider is good, know one knows if he can handle 60 games.

VCR is better off getting a better return on schneider, Bringing up LAck. and in 2-3 yrs let lack take over. Because by then Cantana will be ready. They have no goalie problems in vancouver for a long time to come.

So you wouldn't try Kesler on the top line?

I understand why they traded Hodgson for some more muscle in the line-up but Kassian is not ready to be an impact player yet. Meanwhile, Hodgson was.

Sometimes a very strong 1 line team is better than a super average 2 line team.

Meh, Schneider could win Game 3, then lose Game 4. They go back to Luongo who goes on to win 3 straight. I mean, you just can't blame Luongo thus far. He's been good.

I wouldnt be opposed to trying Kesler on that line but id be very worried on how weak our 2nd line would look. LA has there top 6 in great shape. Brown/Kopitar/Williams and Carter/Richards/Penner. Not sure Vancouver could match that if Kesler moved up. Also, if our PP was working then id be more compelled to throw Kes up with Henrik/Burrows, but it has struggled. If they cant score on a 5vs4 then why would 5vs5 be any different ?

if they play schneider, AV just signed his own demise if they lose the series.

Pulling the best player in the last couple games is not a good want to motivate a team with out drive and passion.

If AV stayed, I would see Luongo asking to be traded himself, he deserves better. And although schneider is good, know one knows if he can handle 60 games.

VCR is better off getting a better return on schneider, Bringing up LAck. and in 2-3 yrs let lack take over. Because by then Cantana will be ready. They have no goalie problems in vancouver for a long time to come.

Even if 7oungo asks to be traded that 5.33 cap hit until 2021-22 (& 6.7 real $s until 2017-18) wouldn't attract suitors. Vancouver's only hope (& Luongo's if he wants a move) would be that 1 player amnesty speculated in a new CBA. By the time the new CBA is signed it will be too late.

Schneider is likely to attract offer sheets & the Canucks would be hard pressed to match. This 1 would be gloves off as the other GMs don't like the Canucks any more then fans outside BC do. (Edmonton & Columbus are 2 teams that need goalies.)

If Lack does well they see the same problem next year as he'll be RFA.

Even if 7oungo asks to be traded that 5.33 cap hit until 2021-22 (& 6.7 real $s until 2017-18) wouldn't attract suitors. Vancouver's only hope (& Luongo's if he wants a move) would be that 1 player amnesty speculated in a new CBA. By the time the new CBA is signed it will be too late.

Schneider is likely to attract offer sheets & the Canucks would be hard pressed to match. This 1 would be gloves off as the other GMs don't like the Canucks any more then fans outside BC do. (Edmonton & Columbus are 2 teams that need goalies.)

If Lack does well they see the same problem next year as he'll be RFA.

Offer sheet is extremely unlikely since i don't see anyway Schneider isn't either traded or signed well before July 1st.

And in terms of who Gillis is willing to trade him too... I would of said east only... but with the new alignment likely, i would guess that would open it up a little more to just avoid your own 8 team conference in placing him..

Danielle has flown out to LA and she will be joining the Canucks in a full team practice. Canucks Fans are hoping she won't have any headaches recurring.

They just speaks volume of the Canucks Organization. Rushing back a player early from Concussion due to being on the brink of elimination. Sad. They care about selling an extra game at home rather than the health of an individual. Word on the streets is that Danielle's father doesn't even want her to play on Wednesday.

Archived