Predators @ Flames 7 November 2023 - 8pm MST

Ryan Man

That 1st line is the one that I've always gone on and on about since acquiring Huberdeau, so I hope Dube can make it work. Not for my sake, but for the team's. We really need something to work there, hopefully Huska can give it time. Aka, they don't completely suck the air out of the building.

Welcome back Rosie, let's do this thing.

...O'Reilly...I was afraid that was Trotz doing Trotz things and it has been. O'Reilly's been great.

Let's pump the Preds and head to Ontario to pump the gongshow going on here with the endless drivel about everything that's wrong with the Flames and how awesome the Leafs are after they win, regardless of how lousy they look. PUMP THE PREDS, PUMP BT!!!

6649e9f392d7b933818bbc70741dfcf7.png

13 minutes ago, Kulstad said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like there's a problem with your links, @Ryan Man

image.png

Maybe it's your browser.  I have no issues with the display working.  

Then again, the threads don't display the Wranglers, Hitmen, Roughnecks and Stamps icons properly.

I use Chrome, so some things aren't optimized for it.

Just now, travel_dude said:

Maybe it's your browser.  I have no issues with the display working.  

Then again, the threads don't display the Wranglers, Hitmen, Roughnecks and Stamps icons properly.

I use Chrome, so some things aren't optimized for it.

yep.  Firefox here (not a fan of Chrome.....no throwing things at me, please 😁 ), so for anyone else who uses Firefox, Chrome is your best bet

Chrome is displalying corrctly for me as well - apologies to those who aren't see the images.

They appear to work in Edge and Safari as well for those who use those.

I didn't sign up for a paid Gyazo account but last year I was using the free trial. I was a bit hesitant to create a GDT as I wasn't sure how the images would display - this is good to know.

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

How many times, ways, sources, prayers, asks, tells, explanations, reviews, compels, impels, notices, begs etc does Huberdeau need before he will actually start taking the f$%^ing shot that he has? Is he literally dumb as a stump? How do you get through that 8" of titanium skull?

Bench him?

1 minute ago, conundrumed said:

How many times, ways, sources, prayers, asks, tells, explanations, reviews, compels, impels, notices, begs etc does Huberdeau need before he will actually start taking the f$%^ing shot that he has? Is he literally dumb as a stump? How do you get through that 8" of titanium skull?

It's like watching Chip and Dale.  No, I insist after you.  Oh no, after you.