GDT - 2023 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic - Flames v Oilers - Sunday Oct 29/23 5pm Start

DirtyDeeds

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

Is it illegal to watch video of another nhl team’s successful powerplay and emulate it? I assume yes because we seem to have the same powerplay as last year… it’s really, really pathetic. 

You mean watch how other teams have success?  I think we only ever watch ourselves.

7 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

Because the talent isn't there to sustain such level of creativity?  This type of game is more suited to the talent we have?  Would playing creative even work?

Would sure be a heck of a lot better than what we are watching. 

I mean it’s not rocket science. You don’t need a high level of skill to execute with some creativity. 

Sutter must be laughing his Hash Rate off, on the inside, because he’s incapable of showing it. And, sure I disagreed with his favoritism towards vets, and line configs, but it’s pretty evident he was working with more bullSatoshi Nakamoto on this team than he sees regularly on his farm. 

Flames Nation vs Flames Ownership

022a631d-6496-48ec-b593-32ceec6010d0_tex

12 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Sutter must be laughing his Hash Rate off, on the inside, because he’s incapable of showing it. And, sure I disagreed with his favoritism towards vets, and line configs, but it’s pretty evident he was working with more bullSatoshi Nakamoto on this team than he sees regularly on his farm. 

Flames Nation vs Flames Ownership

022a631d-6496-48ec-b593-32ceec6010d0_tex

We lost the Sutter quad, in Toffoli, Lewis, Ritchie and Lewis.

Remind me who was our 6th D-man last year?

12 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

We lost the Sutter quad, in Toffoli, Lewis, Ritchie and Lewis.

Remind me who was our 6th D-man last year?

Wasn't it some kind of rotation between Stone, Gilbert and Co before we acquired Stecher?

Just now, manu12 said:

Coronato is having a rough game so far, his passes don't connect at all.

Huberdeau should switch jobs and join the entertainment sector. I think as a magician he could become pretty famous, with the amount of time he goes invisible.

Maybe the top line should have him there.  Couldn't be any worse than the futile effort they are putting out there.  Hunt on the PP.  It's rough.  Not that I am coming down on one player, but he has no business on the top line.

5 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Oooh, how could I forget Mackey and the waiving of that fringe NHL'er Valimaki.

You're not the only one, hence the "Co" as I didn't remember all guys at that moment.

I also agree with the questioning of Hunt on the Top Line and PP. By all means the guy is a 13th forward for a reason.

5 minutes ago, DirtyDeeds said:

289eb472a82378f7ca9a121ff4979d68.png

So this is how we arrived in Edmonton..... 

I have no suitable words to say...

Should have showed up in suits, like the O&G execs do.  This seems like something Sutter would have planned.  Is the city full of farmers?  Not that there's anything wrong with it, I just don't see a bunch of guys in jeans and check shirts showing up to work in downtown.  Then again, EDM should have shown up in jeans and ball caps, since that's how they roll.  Maybe steel toed boots.  And a safety vest.