GDT Flames @ Sharks Dec 18/22 8pm Start

DirtyDeeds

8 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

Im leaving Calgary Travel the 23rd and literally not returning till the 29th of december spending time with my parents the live in cluny Alberta not many know where that is lol

That's good.  Drive safe, the roads suck in this province.

You think they would learn how to clear them of snow after all these years.

Doesnt help travel with the Cold and the Blowing Snow that is what kills the roads and the visability aswell but my dad use to be a Army driver training instructer and has defensive driving there is no one in the world i would feel safer in driving then him cause defensive driving most people dont have have that

4 minutes ago, cross16 said:

The San Jose sharks have the flames on their heels because they are sitting on a 2-1 lead… against one of the worst teams in the league. 

yikes

Did you notice that after afew good shifts by Lucic, the lines gets shifted.

Lucic played with Lindy and Lewis, then Ruzicka and Lewis.

I know they went with the extra D, but if the best you can do is give Lucic extra minutes?

Sutter likes to reward a player that just scored and that usualy means it's prolonged pressure coming the other way.

Lucic got a goal off a player's body.  Not like he is still a good hockey player.

Playing as many minutes as Toffoli makes no sense.

And you wonder why a lead never seems to be safe?

Been such a rough year for me Travel i literally cant wait to leave Calgary i got a Facebook Message a week ago on a wednesday that my 27 year old Cousin went into cardiac arrest to find out on the Friday that he passed away after the family was forced to take him off life support cause he had lost brain functions and iam and at that time was really struggling with Wrapping my head around is how fricken young he is and still struggle with it like people like you and i travel if that happen we get it were older but a person at 27 your like wtf you serious

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

Been such a rough year for me Travel i literally cant wait to leave Calgary i got a Facebook Message a week ago on a wednesday that my 27 year old Cousin went into cardiac arrest to find out on the Friday that he passed away after the family was forced to take him off life support cause he had lost brain functions and iam and at that time was really struggling with Wrapping my head around is how fricken young he is and still struggle with it like people like you and i travel if that happen we get it were older but a person at 27 your like wtf you serious

Sorry to hear! That's hard. A whole life ahead of them so it's hard to take.