GDT - Flames @ Blue Jackets - December 9, 2022 - 5:00PM MDT Start

Heartbreaker

First. Really excited to watch Johnny G play again tonight. Just hope he doesn’t have too good of a game.

second. Why the hell are we seeing Zahorna while Philips sits? I get that the 4th line needs the help, but come on Sutter…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pcs said:

First. Really excited to watch Johnny G play again tonight. Just hope he doesn’t have too good of a game.

second. Why the hell are we seeing Zahorna while Philips sits? I get that the 4th line needs the help, but come on Sutter…

That's annoying...

The charitable take on this is that he'll be in tomorrow against the Leafs, and tonight he can watch from the press box. Remember when Johnny first broke in, and wasn't doing so well? The put him in the press box so that he could get a bird's eye (healthy scratch's) view of how much room he's got. 

Different times.

Love.

I don’t disagree pcs. However, imagine if he made that save - the confidence it would’ve given him and the team. The guy is really fighting it. Hopefully he can settle down and work through it. Mind you, I’m a fan of Vladar and I’m kind of thankful Markstrom’s play is giving Vladar more starts. 

2 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

I don’t disagree pcs. However, imagine if he made that save - the confidence it would’ve given him and the team. The guy is really fighting it. Hopefully he can settle down and work through it. Mind you, I’m a fan of Vladar and I’m kind of thankful Markstrom’s play is giving Vladar more starts. 

Let's hope he dials it back in.

They need to give TO to Vladar.

5 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Yeah, this is true. And last year, he would have made that save most nights

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

Let's hope he dials it back in.

They need to give TO to Vladar.

For sure. With TO’s firepower and the heater they’re on right now, no goalie is safe. 

Just heard the broadcasters mention 3 rookies on D for CLB. We better play them hard.