GDT - Sharks @ FLAMES - Tues 22 March 2022

rocketdoctor

I don't mind this game so far.  We have trouble with the Sharks, so it's important to get and hold a lead.  One goal games.  Read where we have surrended the least 5v5 goals in the league.  101.  Okay, so 102 now.  Think we are still up on CAR though.  I like Sutter's idea of trying to win the Jennings.  Lowest GA.  We are dang close and seem to be playing with that in mind.  Goals will come, but GA creep up on you.

11 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I don't mind this game so far.  We have trouble with the Sharks, so it's important to get and hold a lead.  One goal games.  Read where we have surrended the least 5v5 goals in the league.  101.  Okay, so 102 now.  Think we are still up on CAR though.  I like Sutter's idea of trying to win the Jennings.  Lowest GA.  We are dang close and seem to be playing with that in mind.  Goals will come, but GA creep up on you.

yup! When playing, I hated getting scored on. It sucks. So worked hard not to. 

if it were me playing in the NHL, I’d put an internal competition, the teammates that get scored on the most hosts and pays for the year end team party. 

4 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

Backs doesn’t shoot at the logos! Kept it low again!

Backlund in close can be deadly.  Je just doesn't go there enough.

Saying that, he misses open netys, so it's better to have the goalie in place and let him beat the goalie bar down.