GDT - Flames at Blue Jackets January 26, 2022

travel_dude

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

For some odd reason, I had the Flames starting at 6pm.  I should have known better because they are on Eastern time.  Tonight's game is key and starts at 6:00pm Mountain or 8:00pm Eastern, or 5:00pm for you Left Coasters.  

Or 1 am for some of us.

Blues will be out for some revenge

Should be a much tigher game.

4 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

I wasn't sure of your location or for that matter the time change.

I was thinking 8 hours from here.

I am 7 in front of Mountain Time.  Sometines it is 6 when the clocks change as we tend to go a week or so earlier in the autumn and a couple of weeks later in the Spring.   Which is nice if they happen toi be in the East as i get 11pm games for a week or so.

1 minute ago, rocketdoctor said:

I am 7 in front of Mountain Time.  Sometines it is 6 when the clocks change as we tend to go a week or so earlier in the autumn and a couple of weeks later in the Spring.   Which is nice if they happen toi be in the East as i get 11pm games for a week or so.

I am glad that the NHL is not going to the Olympics.

For one thing the time change is too hard to get North America lined up when it's also a good time for the players locally.  For another, I didn't really want to cheer for a team that had McD as the captain.  That may happen in 4 years, but I can do without it.  I would have been cheering for Gaudreau and Tkachuk, if they were on the team.