Blues at Flames - Emergency Post

travel_dude

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

Aside from that pass up the middle of the ice, Zad is having potentially his best game as a flame. The goal is nice, but his defensive play, movement with puck, and physicality have been on point. Go Zaddy Go!

Tkachuk makes enough of those every game, so one by Zaddy is no problem.

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

Ruzie in for Richardson.

nice goal. Keeps the puck in and gets to a scoring area. Like it. I if  he could do that continually with good line mates? Not saying we should gift him them, just a question. 

i hope he earns a spot by the end of the year.

4 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Good lord, save one for the next game.

About as dominant a Flames game I have ever seen.

8 shots for the Blues.

We get 4 goals in the 2nd and they get 2 shots.

A broken stick shot and a decent shot.

its good to see them taking advantage of their opportunities. It looks like it’s just not the Blues night and we are making the most of the opportunities. 

good to see as when other teams tend to not have the “A” game, sometimes we don’t capitalize.

Just now, robrob74 said:

nice goal. Keeps the puck in and gets to a scoring area. Like it. I if  he could do that continually with good line mates? Not saying we should gift him them, just a question. 

i hope he earns a spot by the end of the year.

He's made more than a few good smart plays that earn the coach's trust.

That was cream on the pie.

Had he scored on the mini breakaway, that would be the cherry.

I'm not saying he needs to play in the top 6, just that you can double shift Gaudreau or Tkachuk with him.

He doesn;t look slow or questioning.

And he's not playing soft.

Coach might reward him with some PP time.

He's doing what we want Dube to do.

14 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

You can see that top 6 capability by Ruzie.

Don't sit him again Sutter.

He is here to stay.

you guys should just add stupid likes to your posts. You deserve to be liked Travel. Everyone deserves to be liked…. I was just saying this earlier. 

1 minute ago, robrob74 said:

its good to see them taking advantage of their opportunities. It looks like it’s just not the Blues night and we are making the most of the opportunities. 

good to see as when other teams tend to not have the “A” game, sometimes we don’t capitalize.

Well, it's just sometimes things click.

I don't think the Cats or Blues were playing bad.

We jumped on them and never let them get organized.

That's what good teams do.

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

I'm not saying he needs to play in the top 6, just that you can double shift Gaudreau or Tkachuk with him.

He's doing what we want Dube to do.

i would hate to say it, I think Dube’s downfall is size. He tries to the play like Ruzicka is, I don’t know if it is lack of finish, but lack of strength? I might be bias. 

I am 5’9” so I should be rooting for smaller guys most of the time. But it’s hard to fight through checks for the biggest of guys. 

1 minute ago, robrob74 said:

you guys should just add stupid likes to your posts. You deserve to be liked Travel. Everyone deserves to be liked…. I was just saying this earlier. 

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.  Hehe.  I doubt it.

I type stuff sometimes without refreshing, so I might say the exact same thing as you or others.

If you are talking about the "like" button, I don't think it's there for Mods, as we are supposed to just keep things clean.

But, I am also getting up there and don't put much stock in likes or stars or stuff like that.

Don't use Facebook but I view Twitter for latest.

Have to filter through the crap.

2 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

i would hate to say it, I think Dube’s downfall is size. He tries to the play like Ruzicka is, I don’t know if it is lack of finish, but lack of strength? I might be bias. 

I am 5’9” so I should be rooting for smaller guys most of the time. But it’s hard to fight through checks for the biggest of guys. 

And Dube isn't small, he just looks small.

He plays low on his skates.

He works his tail off.

Just does a lot of what made Bennett fail; takes the hard way to puck pocession.

1 minute ago, travel_dude said:

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.  Hehe.  I doubt it.

I type stuff sometimes without refreshing, so I might say the exact same thing as you or others.

If you are talking about the "like" button, I don't think it's there for Mods, as we are supposed to just keep things clean.

But, I am also getting up there and don't put much stock in likes or stars or stuff like that.

Don't use Facebook but I view Twitter for latest.

Have to filter through the crap.

well, I think I use likes to just let some posters know I agree with them as maybe I don’t have anything more to say, or they offered a different perspective.