Bruins @ FLAMES - Sat 11 Dec 2021

rocketdoctor

• rocketdoctor changed the title to Bruins @ FLAMES - Sat 11 Dec 2021

Alright! Need the next one here. Who scores it? The first line seems to be doing well. The 4th line is too. Monahan had a good shift in there. The Backlund line seems to be missing something. I think it has been too long since they’ve scored. Sure they shut down other teams bests, but it’s been too long. 

I hope to see them get going. I’d like Ruzicka to pot another too. Liking his game so far.

It is a bit quiet in here rob. I’ve been suggesting Mony for Hertl. I know Peeps thinks Mony has no value, but I disagree. If Hertl isn’t going to commit to re-sign with San Jose before the TDL, he’ll be shopped. Will any other team offer SJ an NHL centerman? What will their roster look like next year without Hertl down the middle? Picks/prospects aren’t going to fill that hole. I think for SJ, Mony being signed for next year benefits them a lot. They trade a UFA for a goal scoring C if they can support him on the flanks for an additional year. 

• Like 1

Just now, The_People1 said:

Kylington one-timer deflects off the glass and the puck bounces back through Ullmark's legs and out.  Wow.  Can't buy a goal.  Another force field night for the other team's goalie.

And they just march down the ice and score at will.

yup, and we miss open nets when we get other good chances.