Sharks @ FLAMES Tuesday 9th Nov 2021

rocketdoctor

Shots on goal!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these players who has the most shots on goal against the Sharks tonight?

This is all my fault. I went to bed after seeing my Wings up 3-1 after the 2nd and doing us a solid. Flames game was about to start, but I couldn't hold out.

On another note, Seider is becoming the Calder fave, like, right now. That kid is sensational. I thought he'd be really good, but this is way beyond even my homer expectations.

And the Wings got a little panned for taking him 6thoa in 19. He was ranked 6th European skater..

6'4", 210ish. Great skater, great edgework, exceptional 1-on-1, even at the O blueline. He's frigging 20. Already better than 70% or more of the league's dmen.

Mike Johnson on Overdrive said the Wings are at least 4 yrs from being competitive a few weeks ago. Ripped how bad they are. What a putz.

19 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

This is all my fault. I went to bed after seeing my Wings up 3-1 after the 2nd and doing us a solid. Flames game was about to start, but I couldn't hold out.

On another note, Seider is becoming the Calder fave, like, right now. That kid is sensational. I thought he'd be really good, but this is way beyond even my homer expectations.

And the Wings got a little panned for taking him 6thoa in 19. He was ranked 6th European skater..

6'4", 210ish. Great skater, great edgework, exceptional 1-on-1, even at the O blueline. He's frigging 20. Already better than 70% or more of the league's dmen.

Mike Johnson on Overdrive said the Wings are at least 4 yrs from being competitive a few weeks ago. Ripped how bad they are. What a putz.

Well at least you managed to guarantee a win againt the Oilstains.

It's really hard to watch SN coverage of the Oilers.

Edwards is such a tool.

The 3-1 goal he screamed "this is exactly what the Oilers needed for their comeback".

Big positive for him?  CMD scored a goal.

Like, who really GAF is a guy gets a cookie in a losing battle.

MJ, has he ever provided anything usefull?  Does he even watch games or just U-tube?

Maybe he's good at sports book or hockey pools?

He knows not much and has a hate on for more than one team.

14 minutes ago, rocketdoctor said:

dammit Flames that was not the result I was expecting after that second period domination.

Onwards to the road trip.

Go Flames Go!

ps  Dube with 4 shots!  We have a winner TD

It was one of those games that the ice was tilted, but the ice was bad.  Saw some really weird bounces where the puch jumped when traveling flat on the ice.  I think they need to fix the ice somehow.  It might explain how we went 5-0 on the last road trip.  But I digress.

We have to do something to fix the top pair.  Hanifin hasn't played a good game in some time.  He's played okay, but his usage on the PP is perplexing.  The 2nd unit was okay last night but mostly because it was a lot of down low play.  In a EN situation, Hanifin out there with Ras was a mistake.  He completely sold out on the Hertyl goal.  Gave up about center ice.  Ras was the only one skating, which I don't expect much when he was at the other side of the rink.  That kind of effort from Hanifin gets you sat.

When you are getting 19 shots in a period and the only goal you get the entire night is a greasy Bennett style goal, you have to think that we were playing too much on the corners.  Why must we default to passing out of the slot? 

On a side note, Johnny threw a shoulder check against a Shark....on the boards.  How crazy is it to see him do that?  

14 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

On a side note, Johnny threw a shoulder check against a Shark....on the boards.  How crazy is it to see him do that?  

Yeah I saw that.  Surpised they did not pick up on it more during the broadcast.  (unless they did in the intermission as I fast forwarded)