Sharks @ FLAMES Tuesday 9th Nov 2021

rocketdoctor

Shots on goal!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these players who has the most shots on goal against the Sharks tonight?

7 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Hertyl is a good idea but it will cost ya.

If SJ is out they will trade him.

It seemed like he was wanting a trade, but with Kane out and them playing okay, who knows now.

A top C like that will cost whatever we offered for Eichel.

Not because he's elite (close) but becuase he is healthy.

Not as prolific as a healthy Monahan, but better in the playoffs.

As a UFA, I doubt he costs as much as Eichel. Heck, and with him indicating earlier in the year he may be seeking a trade… SJ would be smart to get whatever they can for him. Not saying it’ll be spare parts by any means, but it shouldn’t be close to Eichel. 

1 minute ago, LouCifer said:

As a UFA, I doubt he costs as much as Eichel. Heck, and with him indicating earlier in the year he may be seeking a trade… SJ would be smart to get whatever they can for him. Not saying it’ll be spare parts by any means, but it shouldn’t be close to Eichel. 

I think he has changed that request.  At the start of the season, nobody wanted to have to play with Kane.

Flames deserved better.  Used up all their karma on that Lucic video replay goal and then the hockey gods casted an invisible force field around Adin Hill the rest of the night.  So many chances to score but it just wasn't to be tonight.  It's one of those loses we should be happy with because the effort was very good.  If we play this way and outchance the opponent this much the rest of the way, then we're going to win more than lose.

Just now, The_People1 said:

Ya he's in over his head right now.  He should be a 3rd pairing D playing 10 minutes a night.  Can't trust him in the final minutes of any game.

He's disappointed this year.

He looked a lot better last year, and I would actually prefer to see him with Tanev and Kyl with Ras.

Between PP time, EN situations and 3v3, he's playing like we have an extra D out there.