GDT-Oilers vs Flames Rookies

conundrumed

Peeps, great beach party. Nobody does George Canyon.lol.

Sarnia Beach parties.

lou, if you get back here, trust me.😂

I grew up here, 16 yrs Cambrian Hgts in Cal. A little over 2 in London, England. Young wanderlust...

I know my friend crowd would love you.

Aaand we generally have epic private beach parties, every second wkend.

Honestly. The lake/river are still warm.

If I were you I would. lol

1 hour ago, conundrumed said:

Still lots to like in Pelletier's game. Good motor, high compete level.

The more I watch him the more committed I become to the fact that I don't think he'll ever be a top 6 player but I think he's going to play 8 plus years in the league. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cross16 said:

The more I watch him the more committed I become to the fact that I don't think he'll ever be a top 6 player but I think he's going to play 8 plus years in the league. 

He reminds me of a Frolich style of a guy. Good motor average skills and could be a good energy guy for a bottom 6 position. 

• Like 2

The second game was far better the first. Players that would be interesting to watch.

1) Zary is sound liked what I saw. Seems to be around the puck and very good hockey IQ. Reminds me of a better skating Monahan

2) Jereme Poirier, Love his puck pose, skill set and skating. This kid reminds of Chabot or Karleson. If he gets more polished this could be a gem

3) Jacob Pelletier Good motor good skills, not afraid of hard work or the dirty areas. Reminds me of Frohlick 

4) Walker Duehr. Good skater, seems good defensively, not afraid of the dirty areas, good power forward Simialr style to a Greeenway Josh Anderson type just un polished.

5) Wolf Fast agile, competive, although small battles well positionally sound reminds me or Quick. 

6) Pospisil another large guy good skater above average skills power forward type, physical reminds me of a Sam Bennet, Micheal Ferland type 

7) Nikolaev skilled great vision agile, good skater... limited viewing to soon to tell

8 ) Ryan Francis great shooter, high skill set he is small but seems to find the open areas... Reminds me of Yakamoto, 

9) Yan Kuznetsov good first passer, uses his size well, good reach, not physical. No comps

10) Solovyou. Good size good use of players around him, he didnt make to many large gaffs. To early to tell but gelled well with the other Russian players on a couple of shifts. 

11) Zavgorodny Appears skilled in spurts than disappears for me is still really green needs to put more compete into his game.

The rest for me never really moved the needle much, but its really only been a couple games. This group played well against what was a older more experianced Oilers prospect field. The one positive that we can say about Tre is the prospects look far better than years previous. Stockton may should be fun to watch this year. It would be good to allow them to stay togehter and create a winning culture for thos who move up. I think offensively we could be above average and Wolf IMHO will steal some games, It will boil down to D. They could have a great year in Stockton. Looking forward to see how the progress

• Like 2