Which Left Wing Will Make the Flames Roster?

420since1974

5 hours ago, MAC331 said:

Don't take it so personal then. I don't like a lot of what you say about players but if you would prefer I not comment on your postings that fine with me. Consider it done.

Keep it on point and I have no issue with you or anyone else's opinions.  I won't put up with insults.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MAC331 said:

Then quit insulting our players

When others were calling Elliott garbage or trashing Monahan, where were you?  When people were calling out Gaudreau for being an overpaid, lazy player, where were you?

Get over it.  You don't like opinions, then go read the newspaper.

10 hours ago, travel_dude said:

When others were calling Elliott garbage or trashing Monahan, where were you?  When people were calling out Gaudreau for being an overpaid, lazy player, where were you?

Get over it.  You don't like opinions, then go read the newspaper.

I will just quit reading and responding to your opinions. Happy

16 hours ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

Don't you think you are taking it a little personal about our players?

Don't get me wrong I don't think bouma sucks, I'm just not a huge fan of what he brings for his contract.

No he isn't a bad player at all and his contract isn't his fault. Every team lives with some bad GM decisions at times, it doesn't mean as fans you have to demean all that they do.

I have been plain about what bugs me about Bouma and it is simply his inability to stay on the ice. When healthy he fills the 4th line role well.

9 hours ago, travel_dude said:

You don't like opinions, then go read the newspaper.

But 90% of news is biased opinions.  :ph34r:

I think as a general rule, everybody needs to check their ego at the door. If you post something, anything, then you have entered an arena where  somebody is bound to disagree with you and even think what you say is the dumbest thing they have ever heard in their life.  

Don't personal attack but almost as important is don't take it so personally.    That should probably be a new rule. 

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 2:41 PM, ABC923 said:

Long term (as in maybe 2 years) my money is on Mangiapane.  Maybe one of Shink, Klim or Poirier will turn into a decent 3rd liner, but the Mange has skills.

Have they had Mangiapane playing some RW in Stockton ? that would be worthwhile for heading into next season's camp.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 9:14 AM, MAC331 said:

Have they had Mangiapane playing some RW in Stockton ? that would be worthwhile for heading into next season's camp.

Or might we see Tkachuk tried on RW next season opening up possibly 2 LW spots for next year's team.

Archived