Trade: Sieloff for Chiasson

JTech780

22 minutes ago, zima said:

Well here we go does he or doesn't he I feel we will hear alot of 18 yr old Matthew Tkachuck has done it again from the commentators. I mean come on 40 points in 18 games in the toughest part of the season plus 2 goals in the final game including over time game winner to catch the memorial cup. I know he was playing on a line with 2 of the best so tell me was it them that made him great this season or other way around ? Close to a point a game and if not a point he really does his job in front of the net and he gets under the skin of the opposition. He has 9 games to prove his worth I hope he gets every opportunity just like McyD does in the north. Funny thing is he is playing with the next youngest kid on the team and producing not bad.   

Apples and oranges.  Junior, pre-season versus the NHL regular season.  He will get his chance to show he is ready,  The past means nothing come game one.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, StarkRaving said:

I hope Tkachuk sticks long enough for the Canucks game on the 15th.  I really, REALLY hope the play-by-play team refers to him as "18-year-old Matthew Tkachuk".  The Canucks fans will eat that up. 

Should get to hear Jim Hughson talk about 18 year old Tkachuk, 20 year old Bennett and Irrelevant Ferkland.  Oh, a few mention of "Johnny Hockey".  Will drive the Nuck fans batty.  No more Eddie Lack's dad in the stands to focus on.   

Yeah Stark since they past on him for olevi it will be fun to go to the nucks fan site just the read the comments the bennett thing last playoff was just awesome all they could cry about is how they said 18 yr old Sam Bennett to funny. This yr will be Chuky I hope he pots in a goal and just cause stuff in front of the net LOL.

Archived