East

TB vs Pittsburgh

West

St. Louis vs San Jose

I went 0 for 4 in round 2.

My guesses:

Lightning over Pengies in 6

Blues over Sharks in 7

3/4 in the 2nd rd, maybe I'm improving...

SJ in 7.

I'm very shaky on this series. SJ just came off a series against big, tough dmen not unlike St Loo's. St Loo coming off a tough series against a small D they could manipulate, very unlike SJ's.

Tampa in 7.

For all of TBay's speed, I like their depth and I like their Dmen.

Although Pitts has Hornqvist that I want with JH and Mony hahaha, I don't think they have the gritty depth players nor enough on D to overcome TBay's ultrafast transitions.

Reported today that Stamkos is practicing in a regular jersey. So while Murray could handle Ovi's always telegraphed shot, he's going to find Stamkos' quick release and heavy wrister is a different animal. After him they have a variety of scoring means.

Victor Hedman now becoming the next great NHL dman.

3/4 in the 2nd rd, maybe I'm improving...

SJ in 7.

I'm very shaky on this series. SJ just came off a series against big, tough dmen not unlike St Loo's. St Loo coming off a tough series against a small D they could manipulate, very unlike SJ's.

Tampa in 7.

For all of TBay's speed, I like their depth and I like their Dmen.

Although Pitts has Hornqvist that I want with JH and Mony hahaha, I don't think they have the gritty depth players nor enough on D to overcome TBay's ultrafast transitions.

Reported today that Stamkos is practicing in a regular jersey. So while Murray could handle Ovi's always telegraphed shot, he's going to find Stamkos' quick release and heavy wrister is a different animal. After him they have a variety of scoring means.

Victor Hedman now becoming the next great NHL dman.

Shakes fist in the air because conundrumed beat me. I felt confident as late as yesterday afternoon that I was gonna beat him given he went with the Caps over the Pens. I managed to get 2/4 and was sure that Nashville and/or Dallas would win their series. 

This series:

Pens over Bolts in 7.

Blues over Sharks in 6.

Bolts over Cry-babies in 6.

Sharkies over Blues in 6.

Not that I think the Sharks have a great defensive team, but they have killer offense from both sides of the blueline.  What the Stars lacked, the Sharks have in spades.

The Bolts are much more used to overcoming being down a few goals in the playoffs.  Bishop is starting to show his other-worldlyness.  Pittsburg is riding a hot hand.  You can only go so long on a rookie before he loses confidence.   

Shakes fist in the air because conundrumed beat me. I felt confident as late as yesterday afternoon that I was gonna beat him given he went with the Caps over the Pens. I managed to get 2/4 and was sure that Nashville and/or Dallas would win their series. 

This series:

Pens over Bolts in 7.

Blues over Sharks in 6.

Of course I beat you. And judging by your selections, I'll do it again lol.

You know what I hate about that round? Everyone is on Lehtonen. He sucked he was an atrocity etc etc.

He's the only reason it went 7. He won 2 of 3 almost single-handedly. Where was his team to have his back?

Nowhere to be found.

St Loo had them in 5, easily, if not for him.

Dallas sucked, why pile on Lehtonen, the only reason there was a 7th game?

The analysts and talking heads are retards. Not one of them defended Lehtonen on the fact Dallas sucked as a team and they should have been done in 5.

Clearly, I really didnt know what I was talking about in the first two rounds.  Now I've got it under control and I can state with complete confidence and authority:

Pens in 7

Blues in 6

(FF52, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who went 0-fer in the second round)

Clearly, I really didnt know what I was talking about in the first two rounds.  Now I've got it under control and I can state with complete confidence and authority:

Pens in 7

Blues in 6

(FF52, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who went 0-fer in the second round)

You are going with the Pens in 7 as well? I think we will be the only ones as the Bolts are the favoured club in this one. I went with the Blues, but conundrumed might be correct about this being the year of the wookie. 

Of course I beat you. And judging by your selections, I'll do it again lol.

You know what I hate about that round? Everyone is on Lehtonen. He sucked he was an atrocity etc etc.

He's the only reason it went 7. He won 2 of 3 almost single-handedly. Where was his team to have his back?

Nowhere to be found.

St Loo had them in 5, easily, if not for him.

Dallas sucked, why pile on Lehtonen, the only reason there was a 7th game?

The analysts and talking heads are retards. Not one of them defended Lehtonen on the fact Dallas sucked as a team and they should have been done in 5.

You might very well beat me again because the Pens are a risky choice. They are playing team defence very well though. They put enormous pressure the puck carrier, force the play to one side of the ice, and clog up that zone well. If SJ figures out how to create passing lanes, look out. I basically flipped a coin when it came to the Blues and Sharks. I did go with Dallas just because I wanted the 1 round pick, and I thought it was 50/50 with the Nashville-SJ series. I kind of expected Nashville to maybe like, score in game 7.

They really did dump on Lehtonen. Game 7 was tough for him, but he played very well in game 6. The rest of the team was surprisingly poor and looked bagged out a lot of the time. 

Look at Tampa in game 1. Wow.

20 shots, yeah that's lot's. Crowd control D, man I wish we had that.

Pittsburgh has to make some adjustments, interested to see what they do.

They're at home, have last change, Hedman's still crushing it on D.

FON, hard to imagine 4 straight lol.

I'm thinking TBay is going to tie the Pens in knots like they've been doing to everyone else.

Game 1 at home, eeks, you've gotta win that one.

Bolts over Cry-babies in 6.

Is that who you're cheering for then, or who you see winning?  (no offense either way).

I think Pittsburgh has it.   Not a Pittsburgh fan really.   Not disagreeing with you on the cry-baby thing.  But they have the right momentum at the right time.   And they may have finally solved their goalie issues.

Is that who you're cheering for then, or who you see winning?  (no offense either way).

I think Pittsburgh has it.   Not a Pittsburgh fan really.   Not disagreeing with you on the cry-baby thing.  But they have the right momentum at the right time.   And they may have finally solved their goalie issues.

I just see the Bolts as finally figuring it out.  Hedman is in a league of his own out there.

They certainly have solved the goalie issue: Murray is playing great and Bishop is hurt.  :P

They certainly have solved the goalie issue: Murray is playing great and Bishop is hurt.  :P

Vasilevskiy looked pretty good after Bishop went down. With the big man being day to day TB looks in good shape.

With Fleury not having played in the playoffs this season due to Murray's play & lingering effects from that March 31 concussion how well would he do if Murray was hurt or being blown away by a pretty potent TB attack. Looks more like the Pengies have a possible problem.

Archived