TJ Brodie Back in the Lineup

Carty

Looks like Brodie could be back in the lineup tonight...   He's listed here on today's update for lineups...   http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/17/calgary-flames

I hope this is accurate and he's back in the lineup...   It could be the spark the team needs...   No doubt TJ is a piece of the puzzle that has been badly missed...

Looks like Brodie could be back in the lineup tonight...   He's listed here on today's update for lineups...   http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/17/calgary-flames

I hope this is accurate and he's back in the lineup...   It could be the spark the team needs...   No doubt TJ is a piece of the puzzle that has been badly missed...

He's listed as a gametime decision.  Hartley said if the doctors clear him, they will sit down with him and decide.  If it's up to Brodie, he will be in.

He's listed as a gametime decision.  Hartley said if the doctors clear him, they will sit down with him and decide.  If it's up to Brodie, he will be in.

Just heard the same thing on the radio...   Even if it's not for tonight's game, it sounds like he is getting very close to returning...   Maybe this will finally stabilize the D and end the turmoil...

I hope they don't rush him in to the point where he can re-injure it and he is out longer, especially if he doesn't really have the strength to shoot.

He has been cleared by the doctors, and been activated from IR.  I think Brodie's decision plays a big part of when he comes back.  

I hope they don't rush him in to the point where he can re-injure it and he is out longer, especially if he doesn't really have the strength to shoot.

I don't think we should expect him to be our saviour.

Wideman hurt his hand and it took him a few weeks to get back to speed.

May be different hand injury but the hand is so important to a hockey player and affects everything about shooting and playing the puck

Fan 960 said he is not in a position to re-injure this again

I think it's safe to turn this thread into a general discussion about TJ Brodie, who I think has shown is, the actual MVP of this team and the glue that holds it all together. He's playing an exceptional brand of hockey and if this team can claw out of this hole it's in, a lot will depend on TJ Brodie. 

Archived