Free Agency As It Happens.

DirtyDeeds

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, made a separate thread on the trade, worthy of deletion!

I like that trade for Dallas. The West success starts at Centers imo, Dallas' is looking pretty solid.

don't be sorry. I just wanted to allow the reporting of trades here not the discussion of the trade itself. Your thread should serve that purpose well

Same goes for FA. This is more a as it happens tracker for anyone to report them as they happen.

Flames pushing hard for Orpik - Fan960

I'm fine with this as long as it's a low term. I read earlier the dollar figure is pushing north of 5 mill which on a one or two year deal is fine but north of that is stupid IMO.

Edit. As I typed that tweeted that Orpik to the caps.

Side note: this might be an error but I was just watching TSN and they had a flames logo beside Brian Giontas name. I havnt seen any news out there to suggest that so might be an error or might just be news they havnt gotten to yet.

I'm fine with this as long as it's a low term. I read earlier the dollar figure is pushing north of 5 mill which on a one or two year deal is fine but north of that is stupid IMO.

Should be a good replacement(upgrade) for Butler spot.

Ryan Miller to Nuckleheads

The Gorges thing, won't go to the Leafs but will go to a lowly rebuilder that is an intense Toronto rivalry.

Someone despises the Leaks haha.

Management error 101, don't give your player a heads up. Trade him to Toronto, he says "screw you, I'll waive my limited NTC clause to include anyone BUT Toronto. But now that you pulled that one on me, get me out of here, like yesterday".

Thanks Josh, that was a thing of beauty, I'll take that kind of passion everyday. :)

Archived