1. 1. Most likely team to pull the upset

• The Islanders
    • The Senators
    • The Rangers
    • The Maple Leafs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought no further discipline was necessary. McQuaid turned on him, and Cooke hit him on the body cleanly(no head shot, no elbows).

Cooke was coming in fast, it's one of those things, you're forechecking and after the puck. Dmen love to turn in to draw that penalty, it's painful with todays rules. They wouldn't do it if they're simply going to get hammered with no penalty, lest it's a 20 foot boarding run.

I've gotta ask, what's the forechecker to do? Sit and wait for the Dman to make a play?

Dmen take advantage of rules that are meant to protect them.

omg, did I just defend Matt flipping Cooke? :blink:

Unbelievable 2 in PITTSBURGH.

And I thought LA was in trouble.

Original 6 final perhaps, love it. That would be epic for the storied franchises.

Boston seems like the only western team in the east...then again Detroit and Chicago aren't geographically west...

Go Chicago, keep those late starts out!!

Game 2 at home after losing game 1.

6-1 is a lynching.

Crosby Broadcasting Corporation says it's all #87's linemates' fault. Or it's all because he took the chinguard off. No wait... they're not getting enough powerplays.

Why isn't the team with "THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORRRRLD" winning?!

By now it's no secret, if you want to beat Crosby and Mallkin, rough em up and get under there skin. A team like Boston can do it every shift through out there whole line up, of course it helps to have a giant on your backend.

No different then how teams have dealt with Van the past couple of seasons in the playoffs.

That art of spanking picture made me laugh so hard. I've shared it with friends.

My favourite part of the Penguins getting spanked is how much quieter their bandwagon fans have been. I love watching all those baby-blue #87 jerseys leaving the games early and showing just what kind of fans they are.

My favourite part of the Penguins getting spanked is how much quieter their bandwagon fans have been. I love watching all those baby-blue #87 jerseys leaving the games early and showing just what kind of fans they are.

Did you notice many of those #87 jerseys still have the price tag hanging from the sleeve? That way those "life long" fans can return them when the Pens are eliminated. :lol:

Do you think Iginla's thinking, 'I should have accepted the Boston Bruin offer and not the Penguins offer...' right now? From what I know, Iginla told Feaster he wanted to be a Penguin, but now they are down 3-0 to the team he could have been with - which would have been better for the Flames in the end, anyways! 

LOL. 

I seriously hope that Iginla and the Penguins win four in a row. Iginla deserves to own a cup ring. 

Last night Campbell suffered a broken right leg blocking Malkin`s shot, and is done for the season...

It was impressive how he stayed out on the PK...   It reminded me of when the Flames Jones toughed it out for the rest of his shift...

Archived