• Caps sweep
    • Caps in 5
    • Caps in 6
    • Caps in 7
    • Bruins sweep
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

Is this the year Beast mode Ovechkin Playoff Edition wills his team to victory in a playoff round?

I think they have a chance at an upset.

I'm sure as Hell cheering for one.

Caps with Backstrom back look quite a bit more potent. Bruins will miss Horton this yr.

2 extremely inconsistent teams.. no one know what the Hell we're gonna see. Everyones saying for the last 3months for the Bruins that their late season slumber means nothing and that the team is still built for the playoffs... We will soon find out.

Switch flipping time...

Have to favor the Bruins.. hopeful it goes the other way tho.

The Caps don't have enough to take out the Bruins. Bruins in 5.

Sorry DL, if anyone is going to unseat Boston it will come in a later round.

I will agree.

But I'll hold out hope they can't find the switch in order to flip it. Hope the switch is to hard to flip if they do find it. Or if they do find the switch and manage to flip it.. maybe Washington can find a bigger and better switch to flip.

what a crappy goal to lose the game with after such a good gm for the kid...

great to see the team behind him 100% tho. wonder if it works to really galvanize the caps... they were just one shot away from the win...

EDIT: HOLY PUCK! I just saw the glass falling on the Bruins during the celebration! anyone know who and if he was injuried?

That was a clear head shot, and intent to injure.. I predict 3 home gms for that pane of glass... just a brutal shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlz9S-MUAc

The Point of contact!!: What degree do you figure his neck is at there?!!!:
6584987_neckofsteel.jpg

The glass releasing:
tumblr_m2efg1NTwn1qci7aeo1_500.gif

Man, some people on the internet are funny!
tumblingkesler.gif(Kesler diving thru :lol: )

Unfortunately this crazy pic of Krecji under the glass won't load... but it's pretty sweet and worth the click....

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg846/scaled.php?server=846&filename=koolkrejci.png&res=landing

I just watched the first period of game 2 and i can't watch anymore.

There's actually a team out there with worse passing than the Flames. The Caps are literally 1 for 5 when passing the puck out their zone. Pucks passed right into teammates skates. Passing leading too far ahead. Spinnerama no-look passes. Even when passes are on target, passes are fluttering and can't be received. Non-stop neutral zone turnovers.

The Point of contact!!: What degree do you figure his neck is at there?!!!:

6584987_neckofsteel.jpg

That is sickening. All I really made out from the tv highlights was Thomas going into panic mode.

This is about another 25-50lbs from killing him, how does he not have at least some slipped or at the very least swollen discs?

That is sickening. All I really made out from the tv highlights was Thomas going into panic mode.

This is about another 25-50lbs from killing him, how does he not have at least some slipped or at the very least swollen discs?

I blew it up....

freaky. Chalk it up to young flexible tendons. Also had the 'luck' of falling forward on impact instead of 'jamming'.

t70kz5.jpg

Archived