• Caps sweep
    • Caps in 5
    • Caps in 6
    • Caps in 7
    • Bruins sweep
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

He overreacted, but Chimera scored shortly after, fair deal.

Washington definitely played well enough to win.

Game 7 will be epic.

The Caps are in tough with the Bruins, that isn't an easy thing to do when it matters.

Might want Vokoun for a game 7.

Holtby can establish a career right now, or fall to the weight of the world.

I'd bet on him, I like Washington's fighting and scraping just to get an invitation.

It's down to a bounce or 2.

Caps are going to be in Tough... this is where the experience of the Bruins is supposed to shine...

Good luck to the caps... hope they squeeze a couple thru and hold on...

marchww.gifHF:UnrefinedCrude - same one as the guy here?

borr.gif:Matsun

6957983892_5ca185e4b5.jpg:Bloumeister

Back-to-back while other teams take 3 days off, nice to know scheduling plays a role in the playoffs. <_<

& now they don't play game 7 until Wednesday.

All I can guess is the scheduling is to get what the NHL considers the big draw games into the prime tv spots.

& now they don't play game 7 until Wednesday.

All I can guess is the scheduling is to get what the NHL considers the big draw games into the prime tv spots.

It's all building availability.

Kings-Canucks ran into the Lakers schedule in LA and a concert schedule in Vancouver creating the extended break.

Verizon center is booked on Monday for the NBA, and Boston is booked on Tuesday for NBA..

So they squeezed the back-to-back where they could.

Awesome. My reverse psychology worked!

Was starting to feel bad for Hunter with Semin on his bench.

He definitely won this game on the strength of his bottom 6.

I applaud him for coaching this team the way he wants to, not how he's supposed to.

The hammer has fallen, and it is now Washington.

Very well coached.

They have the talent for other looks too.

I thought it might be good for the Caps to not coast into the playoffs.

Now they've knocked off the Bruins, I'm full on thinking it was REALLY good for them!!

Wow!

i think Joel Ward just earned 2 yrs of his contract in a single swing of a backhand!

And the big boys keep falling... what an amazing playoff season so far... best 1st round i can remember following.

Hahaha those Holtby gifs are amazing.

Seriously, that guy has ice in his veins. What a baller, coming into his first playoffs ever and not even being intimidated facing the defending cup champions.

I'm thrilled with these playoffs. All the top teams getting knocked off left and right. If the Sens take down the Rangers that'd just be the icing on the cake for me.

Joel Ward has been bombarded on twitter with extremely disturbing hate messages from a 'small' number of ignorant KKK wannabe Bruins fans using the N-word...

If you are as sicked by this developing story as i am, please take a moment if you are on Twitter to drop him a message of positivity!

Players are human.

No matter how thick a skin people develop over their lifetime, something like this can be a real slap in the face.

His handle... @JRandalWard42

I sent him a positive message and feel much better for it...

Offset the negativity!

Cheers!

Joel Ward has been bombarded on twitter with extremely disturbing hate messages from a 'small' number of ignorant KKK wannabe Bruins fans using the N-word...

If you are as sicked by this developing story as i am, please take a moment if you are on Twitter to drop him a message of positivity!

Players are human.

No matter how thick a skin people develop over their lifetime, something like this can be a real slap in the face.

His handle... @JRandalWard42

I sent him a positive message and feel much better for it...

Offset the negativity!

Cheers!

Archived