Louis23

Lets be honest, as hilarious as that would be, that might actually make the Oilers a better team. I am tired of Oilers getting top 3 picks and the Battle of Alberta not really meaning anything.

TL:DR I am in favor of that

Gotta say..

Have not seen someone pull a tl:dr on a 2 sentence post before...

I'll guess you have ADD? ;)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say..

Have not seen someone pull a tl:dr on a 2 sentence post before...

I'll guess you have ADD? ;)

No ADD, I spent 8 years working in a kitchen, my faith in humanity for paying attention to things has been completely destroyed. But hey, at least I did a first for something.

Still banned from oilers website, for speaking my mind, that's how bush league  that origination is. I wonder if we will be around to see season 25 of oil change.

Bronco tells me only those who were disrespectful were banned or had the posts removed, yet there are a number of long time posters who have just disappeared.

You have my sympathy no matter what your situation is/was. Unfortunately private forums are pretty much the anti-christ of free speech thinking if they choose to be that way.

Its no biggie for me, as I only cheer for them to lose now, then management may get fired or replaced (scouts included) drafting has been terrible also. 

Deep down ( and I mean way deep down), I want the Oilers to do well.  

I feel like you need....a new owner.  

One thing's for sure:  It can't really get any worse.  Can it?

The Oilers will probably end up either either McDavid or Eichel.

The big question is.....can they turn things around?  I actually think they could, but I don't have any faith in the management that they'll make the necessary decisions.

Deep down ( and I mean way deep down), I want the Oilers to do well.  

I feel like you need....a new owner.  

One thing's for sure:  It can't really get any worse.  Can it?

The Oilers will probably end up either either McDavid or Eichel.

The big question is.....can they turn things around?  I actually think they could, but I don't have any faith in the management that they'll make the necessary decisions.

No matter how bad they appear to be now, they will like turn it around a bit in the next few months.

I don't mean playoffs turning it around, just winning at least at a 500 clip. So we are talking 28th at worst or 24th at best.

I am saying this because they have talent that can win games, but they rely on Jultz and Ference to provide effective defense. Bad idea. Jultz would be great in a shinny league. Or on a team that makes him a 5/6 D or a semi-useless forward. Ference is a serviceable defenseman, but he has no respect from the legion of million dollar babies.

A player like Doan would turn that group around and would be the best captain they have had in years. Yandle would be their #1D. The trade would have the Fans screaming, but they would start playing some actual hockey.

Most likely couldn't find anyone desperate enough to take the position. So when he fails, does he fire himself. IMHO this just got worse. There is no way this club gets better.

It takes them 3 years to learn how to play a system, your just confusing them by adding someone new. In a positive note, it can't get any worse. I bet Eakins had a sad face on but on the inside it must of felt like he just won the lottery. 

Archived