Abbotsford Heat

I'm suprised Flames made the final. My impression was the owner wanted nothing to do with the Flames so he woudln't turn of Canucks fans.

Heat is pretty bad. I didn't mind Storm, but really none of those 4 were particlarily good(outside of Flames which I woudln't want them named anyway becuase i hate that "baby Flames" term).

I thought Jets, Pilots or something like that would have been a better way to go. Oh well. Fans are the ones who will buy the tickets.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like it.

Obviously, "Flames" doesn't sell in the lower mainland and like others have said, "heat" still has something to do with "Flames."

Now that I've had a few hours, it's starting to grow on me. By the time September rolls around, we'll be fine with it. :ph34r:

Now that I've had a few hours, it's starting to grow on me. By the time September rolls around, we'll be fine with it. :ph34r:

True dat. I felt the same way about Mustangs when they came out with the new model a few years back. Now I love them. :ph34r:

Any idea what the logo will be like?

True dat. I felt the same way about Mustangs when they came out with the new model a few years back. Now I love them. :ph34r:

Any idea what the logo will be like?

No word yet (the name was only revealed by press release), so I think there will be a unveiling shindig soon. As long as it doesn't look like the Oilers third jersey ... as some early amateur photoshop designs have shown.

Season tickets go on sale at the end of the month.

I like it.

Obviously, "Flames" doesn't sell in the lower mainland and like others have said, "heat" still has something to do with "Flames."

I liked it too and was really glad they picked Heat.

I am surprised so many people don't like it.

The Fraser Valley gets ridiculously hot at times in the summer.

What the has to do with the hockey season, I don't know. I didn't mind the Flames (I assumed that's what they were gonna go with from the start) and the Ice Hawks wasn't bad. Storm was happy.

Archived