GDT - Flames @ Ducks; 21 December 2023; 8pm MST; All SN channels; FAN960

conundrumed

2 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Echo that all the way, those were the days, being a teen in the 70s was the best too, damn I miss those days.... awesome video...

Most of my friends are aged hippies. I'm the beatnik.lol

I'd love to do a beatnik beach party. No one ever listens to me. It would be fantastic.

Marky's in a zone. First SO and counting, I'd wager. He looks great. Needed the break (sic) to regroup.

I liked Huberdeau's game and actually think he make the right call on the pass to Ruzicka. I get he'll get ripped because he had a path to the net but Ruzicka had a wide open cage to put that in. I thought it was a good call as he has been shooting all night and got the goalie bought into his shot to open it up for a teammate. 

Just too bad Ruzicka fumbled it. I think we'd be praising him if that was Lindholm or Yegor. I thought that play was a good example of why he's found it so tough here. He's just not getting the teammates to bury those because he processes the game so differently than most he plays with. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cross16 said:

I liked Huberdeau's game and actually think he make the right call on the pass to Ruzicka. I get he'll get ripped because he had a path to the net but Ruzicka had a wide open cage to put that in. I thought it was a good call as he has been shooting all night and got the goalie bought into his shot to open it up for a teammate. 

Just too bad Ruzicka fumbled it. I think we'd be praising him if that was Lindholm or Yegor. I thought that play was a good example of why he's found it so tough here. He's just not getting the teammates to bury those because he processes the game so differently than most he plays with. 

I saw the play differently. His pass was through a defender to get to Ruzi and was tipped causing a Ruzi fumble.  I agree Hubi thinks the game differently so either Hubi changes his game or his line mates change. I hope Pelletier will connect on that same level. A big good young center from a Lindholm or Hannifin trade with those two might be exactly what Hubi and the Flames need. We have over 600 more games with him in the line up so it has to be figured out.