GDT - Golden Knights @ Flames 27 November 2023 - 7:30pm MST

Ryan Man

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice on Ryan Man.  Time to start a new winning streak.  Vegas has become the Anaheim of the Flames.  We haven't won there yet.  When they are a B2B we get night 1 or they save the top goalie for us.  Hill is no slouch.  So, it will be tough slogging.  The only thing that helps us is Theodore being injured, and that just reduces them by one threat.  They have three very good lines.

Let's beat them so badly that they are completely p*ssed and take it out on EDM tomorrow.

• Ryan Man changed the title to GDT - Golden Knights @ Flames 27 November 2023 - 7:30pm MST

Well Judas Priest , very cool GDT RyanMan!! 🤩

I agree with TD need a streak going and love to see Calgary serve them notice so they can be angry going into Edmonton tomorrow.

This is gut check time to play against the top team in our division, I cannot stand Vegas so I really wanna hear some serious cowbell action tonight.

60 full hard minutes we win, bottom line.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Well Judas Priest , very cool GDT RyanMan!! 🤩

I agree with TD need a streak going and love to see Calgary serve them notice so they can be angry going into Edmonton tomorrow.

This is gut check time to play against the top team in our division, I cannot stand Vegas so I really wanna hear some serious cowbell action tonight.

60 full hard minutes we win, bottom line.

cowbell.... hmmmmm... ask and you shall receive: