FLAMES @ Penguins Thurs 28 Oct 2021

rocketdoctor

How many shots on goal for the Flames tonight?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many shots on goal for the Flames tonight?

• Under 20
    • 20-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • over 35

22 minutes ago, LouCifer said:

Ive been watching FLA as well - mainly because I’m a Bennett fan and I want to see him have success. But wow has that TEAM impressed me. Very fun to watch. They’re my early pick for the cup this year, but I feel the Coach Q resignation is going to have a major effect on the team. We’re going to see how much very soon. I’m actually considering picking up a FLA Bennett jersey. And a Mangipane one as well of course! 😁

Speaking of which, remember when everyone was freaking out about Mange taking number 88 (Lindros)? Dare I ask who’s metrics are better out of the two players thus far? Hahaha j/k. Stirring a pot that hasn’t been stirred in a long time… Seems like the right thing to do around Halloween! Throw some eye of newt in there too! 🧿

Speaking of eye of newt… I have enough family griping and moaning about the leafs that I haven’t had to watch a single game or highlight this season - I’ve heard it all already on repeat all day every day! It’s fall, and the leafs are blowing 😆

I honestly don’t care about numbers. Let a player wear whatever number they want! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LouCifer said:

Ive been watching FLA as well - mainly because I’m a Bennett fan and I want to see him have success. But wow has that TEAM impressed me. Very fun to watch. They’re my early pick for the cup this year, but I feel the Coach Q resignation is going to have a major effect on the team. We’re going to see how much very soon. I’m actually considering picking up a FLA Bennett jersey. And a Mangipane one as well of course! 😁

Speaking of which, remember when everyone was freaking out about Mange taking number 88 (Lindros)? Dare I ask who’s metrics are better out of the two players thus far? Hahaha j/k. Stirring a pot that hasn’t been stirred in a long time… Seems like the right thing to do around Halloween! Throw some eye of newt in there too! 🧿

Speaking of eye of newt… I have enough family griping and moaning about the leafs that I haven’t had to watch a single game or highlight this season - I’ve heard it all already on repeat all day every day! It’s fall, and the leafs are blowing 😆

As they always have and likely always will 🤌

• Like 1