It's Official - New Flames Warm Up Song

Carty

11 minutes ago, CalgarySTL said:

I kind of like this one

https://youtu.be/yJ9zzB7mWBU

Not sure what i'm doing wrong but, it says youtube doesn't allow the video to be posted :P

Funny stuff...   :lol:

To post youtube videos, I just copy the link located at the top of the browser, paste it here in a post, and then hit enter...

:rolleyes:...   That is exactly why they chose "poor little Greta" as a puppet for her backers globalist agenda...   So they can point their virtue signalling fingers and accuse anyone that criticizes what she is saying of picking on a child, and say "How dare you"...   :lol: 

I couldn't help but notice when she tried to mock Trump by changing her twitter bio...

655573907267e74cc65cf2eff7acd01b.png

and then did the same yesterday to try and mock Putin...   Which is hilariously ironic seeing as it is the first thing she has either spoken or twittered that is based on fact...

14f083ca0e8bfc0f7242494fae5cd497.png

She quickly changed it to play the victim card again, no doubt under the direction of her handlers for the purpose of damage control...   But the screen shots were already out there and it had already received some media coverage by the "Ones that dared"...

cadb175497b48d959fcbd4470106c883.png

Greta should take up the challenge for a debate with this kid...   There is only 6 months age difference between them...   But her backers/handlers wont allow it because they know that he would expose the bullsatoshi and make her look foolish...   

Check him out...   CJ Pearson...   https://twitter.com/thecjpearson

f68ae0440197534ac832ac4408ce3b33.png

22 minutes ago, Carty said:

:rolleyes:...   That is exactly why they chose "poor little Greta" as a puppet for her backers globalist agenda...   So they can point their virtue signalling fingers and accuse anyone that criticizes what she is saying of picking on a child, and say "How dare you"...   :lol: 

I couldn't help but notice when she tried to mock Trump by changing her twitter bio...

655573907267e74cc65cf2eff7acd01b.png

and then did the same yesterday to try and mock Putin...   Which is hilariously ironic seeing as it is the first thing she has either spoken or twittered that is based on fact...

14f083ca0e8bfc0f7242494fae5cd497.png

She quickly changed it to play the victim card again, no doubt under the direction of her handlers for the purpose of damage control...   But the screen shots were already out there and it had already received some media coverage by the "Ones that dared"...

cadb175497b48d959fcbd4470106c883.png

I am not a fan of exposing kids to possible political blowback. I have to assume that her passion for the issue originates with her parents. People have the right to argue against them potentially exposing her to some pretty serious toxicity. I suppose that people could argue given her age and the nature of the problem, children should have a voice. I am just not sure what that should look like.

27 minutes ago, Cowtownguy said:

I have to assume that her passion for the issue originates with her parents. People have the right to argue against them potentially exposing her to some pretty serious toxicity

Her Parents have been toxic for a long time...   Sadly they have chosen to poison their child and present her as a puppet to spew rhetoric that lacks any real substance...

I already had posted this elsewhere, but it is a perfect fit here as well...

From antifa International's main twitter account...   https://twitter.com/antifaintl/status/1176303382312697857/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm

13090a26b1dc18c6320a857bb772f8f1.png

15 minutes ago, Carty said:

Her Parents have been toxic for a long time...   Sadly they have chosen to poison their child and present her as a puppet to spew rhetoric that lacks any real substance...

I already had posted this elsewhere, but it is a perfect fit here as well...

From antifa International's main twitter account...   https://twitter.com/antifaintl/status/1176303382312697857/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm

13090a26b1dc18c6320a857bb772f8f1.png

I must admit that I cannot speak intelligently about Antifa. I have heard a few things about political events turning violent, and they are certainly into praxis. My understanding, however, is that the reason people openly wear Antifa clothing is because they are secure that the few bad apples do not reflect the sentiments of the bunch so to speak. If they utilize Black Bloc tactics, then what you have posted is alarming. Of course, that would be contingent on timing because it is possible that if Antifa began as a legitimate organization and morphed into something illegitimate. She is 16 now and looks about ... 10-years in the pic above? What was Antifa 5-6 years ago?

1 hour ago, Cowtownguy said:

I must admit that I cannot speak intelligently about Antifa. I have heard a few things about political events turning violent, and they are certainly into praxis. My understanding, however, is that the reason people openly wear Antifa clothing is because they are secure that the few bad apples do not reflect the sentiments of the bunch so to speak. If they utilize Black Bloc tactics, then what you have posted is alarming. Of course, that would be contingent on timing because it is possible that if Antifa began as a legitimate organization and morphed into something illegitimate. She is 16 now and looks about ... 10-years in the pic above? What was Antifa 5-6 years ago?

That pic was from the end of July...   Check the date from her tweet, and check her account to verify it if you would like...

b461abd7f7566d044dead5d08d06c2e0.png

Spend a few hours and look into what antifa has been doing, it's not just a few bad apples...  While antifa claims to be anti fascist, they seem to have taken the definition of fascism as their credo...   They are authoritarian, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society...   Bitterly ironic, isn't it...

Now, take another look and consider what Greta said in her post above...   Sounds like it was convenient for "the sake of the cause" to try and distance herself from antifa and the violence they have committed around the world after she received a lot of backlash for posting a picture of herself in that shirt...   But to be fair, I suppose  that it is possible, that she, and both of her parents, all had to "borrow" the same shirt, and pose for pictures while wearing it...   :lol:

Yeah, we live in clown world. Antifa is everything they yell & accuse others of being (ie. n*zi) They are close to being labeled a terrorist organization in the U.S. & rightly so. They've been attacking ICE facilities with regularity, attacking journalists, other protesters. It's disgusting that it's allowed to go on. 

As far as that wacko Greta, her parents should be arrested for child abuse. Lying to people, trying to instill fear / panic in others, indoctrinating children for political gain. Have you seen the videos of kids crying and freaking out because, these clowns are telling them we're going into a mass extinction in 12 years.... Those climate alarmist a-holes will never debate anyone because, they would lose every time. "Man made" climate change is a complete hoax.  It's certainly not being caused by Co2 (to the extent they say)... if anything Co2 is good for the planet (it's plant food). What it's causing is more "greening" of the earth, which equals more food production, less drought, less starvation. 

PS... I wonder why they don't send that Greta to China or India, to screech at them & tell them they're "stealing her childhood"?  <_<  You know... because, they emit more "greenhouse gasses" than any other nation... it's not even close. I'm pretty sure that dictator in China would throw her Hash Rate in a gulag.

Can I ask why there is political discussion on a message board for the Calgary Flames, specifically a board that has NOTHING at all to do with politics and the politics themselves have NOTHING to do with the Flames?

I do not mean to stop political discussion and you are free to carry and share whatever beliefs you have, but there is definitely a place to do that. I do not believe that place is here. If you want to take the discussion to a different topic under the heading "General Discussions" I believe that would be more fitting and appropriate. Leave the "Flames talk" section for talk about the Flames.

6 hours ago, bosn111 said:

Can I ask why there is political discussion on a message board for the Calgary Flames, specifically a board that has NOTHING at all to do with politics and the politics themselves have NOTHING to do with the Flames?

.It started out as humour, as they are always looking for a new warm up song...   Then the conversation drifted off topic, just the same as many, many, other threads...

7 hours ago, bosn111 said:

I do not mean to stop political discussion

Sure you do, or you would not have posted...   As I already said, it started out as humour, so lighten up...   :)

1 hour ago, Carty said:

.It started out as humour, as they are always looking for a new warm up song...   Then the conversation drifted off topic, just the same as many, many, other threads...

Sure you do, or you would not have posted...   As I already said, it started out as humour, so lighten up...   :)

They took the name off of the “what’s next unread” link at the bottom of the page so I never know what topic I am going to next, so I just respond to what others are saying lol

15 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

They took the name off of the “what’s next unread” link at the bottom of the page so I never know what topic I am going to next, so I just respond to what others are saying lol

Wow...   That's like playing Forrest Gump topic roulette...   The board is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get...   :)

Archived