travel_dude

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When talking about Ottawa, TSN panel was saying a few minutes ago something along the lines of Dorion being underwhelmed with the offers, wants to continue to obtain futures for sure, but would also like to acquire someone who can help with scoring as they rebuild. 

Hayes to the Jets it sounds like. Surely they will be out on Stone now.

Who does that leave in the mix? CGY, VGK, NYI, NSH and BOS.

Vegas doesn’t have the prospect depth to pull it off I don’t think. 

Dorion hates trading within the division

Preds are rumoured to have something cooking with the Wild

Theres a chance BT can pull this off 

5 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Hayes to the Jets it sounds like

Rumoured to be a 1st and Brendan Lemieux.  Pretty steep price to pay for a rental.....would be like us giving a first and Rychel.

I'd be very comfortable with a first for Hayes and a conditional pick if we signed him, but thats about all.

13 minutes ago, Addicted said:

Rumoured to be a 1st and Brendan Lemieux.  Pretty steep price to pay for a rental.....would be like us giving a first and Rychel.

I'd be very comfortable with a first for Hayes and a conditional pick if we signed him, but thats about all.

Happy we were not all in on Hayes.

Ferland would be my choice.

6 minutes ago, The_Snowbear said:

there saying calgary tried lastnight and backed off dorion wants to much

sounding more and more like BT is Stone or nothing ..if it comes down to the crunch , and all these other teams back out , suddenly Dorion has no leverage at all. He has only 2 options..sign him or trade him.  Even after the other deals , if he keeps him and he walks , the fanbase will lynch him. Thats likely the waiting game BT is playing 

That being said , Im sure hes still hunting for that Dman, and if it truly does fall apart, then I think we still have serious interest in Simmonds 

Archived