2nd Rd WCSF Oilers vs Ducks

conundrumed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go Ducks.

Glad the refs evened it up after McDavid's dive.

The Ducks are going to draw Edmonton into their game, and Edmonton doesn't have the experience to play that game. The Oilers are going to spend a lot of time in the box.

1 hour ago, AlbertaBoy12 said:

and here we go...

I cant really decide if I want anaheim to win or edmoton..

Yeah, that's me too. I think that I want the Ducks to win though, largely so that Oiler fans understand just how difficult it is to play them. The Soilers seem to think that their team is unstoppable. On the other hand, I am interested if the Oilers' speed can win the day. Not so much right now. Anaheim seems to know how to slow down other teams.

Wow...you guys are pseudo-hardcore hockey fans with your informal GDT & all. B)

I guess that includes me as I am passively listening on the radio.

Whatever you do don't listen to The Fan 960 as the Oil radio guys are over-the-top Homers! :rolleyes:

Personally I am hoping for neither team but I am hoping the series goes to 7 games , all triple OT, so the winner

will be easily swept by St Louis or Nashville (my preference) in the Western Conference Final.

May the hockey gods forgive me as I guess I am leaning ever so slightly on the Greaser side as the Ducks beat my team up.

9 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

Wow...you guys are pseudo-hardcore hockey fans with your informal GDT & all. B)

I guess that includes me as I am passively listening on the radio.

Whatever you do don't listen to The Fan 960 as the Oil radio guys are over-the-top Homers! :rolleyes:

Personally I am hoping for neither team but I am hoping the series goes to 7 games , all triple OT, so the winner

will be easily swept by St Louis or Nashville (my preference) in the Western Conference Final.

May the hockey gods forgive me as I guess I am leaning ever so slightly on the Greaser side as the Ducks beat my team up.

Yep. I want Edmonton to say, "but we outplayed them every game".

I'm evil like that. lol

Archived