Report your account issues here

Kulstad

Try using that new link I posted today, DD.  Yes, I know it's a PITA, but what's the worst that could happen? :P

I did try the link.

It told me I did not need to change my password. I went ahead and changed it anyway. Still same problems. I can log in from main page but not the log in from message boards.

I still can't log in to the Flames website while in the messageboard area. I get this message when I request the forgot my password selection using my email:

643b009d284eb1488aa052cd24122d8c.png

Welcome back.. sort of..... Can you log in here or have to go somewhere else to log in?

I'd been doing it from the NHL site but just tried it from this page. I had to manually enter my new password but it worked.

Just wanted to say that I also got caught up in the password issue but the link Kulstad provided got me back into this account and all is good now.

I was posting under "cross" but back to my normal title. Thanks for all the help/tips. 

I had changed my password from trying to log in and getting the NHL notification. The email was in my "Social" folder in gmail.

Afterwards, I could log in anywhere but here...Nhl.com, other teams boards etc.

I just revisited my NHL account and changed back to my original password and logged in here without issue.

It's computerese, if it doesn't take 5 times as long it probably isn't a computer lol.

Like trying to get Apple devices to recognize home wifi without it being a production...

I had changed my password from trying to log in and getting the NHL notification. The email was in my "Social" folder in gmail.

Afterwards, I could log in anywhere but here...Nhl.com, other teams boards etc.

I just revisited my NHL account and changed back to my original password and logged in here without issue.

It's computerese, if it doesn't take 5 times as long it probably isn't a computer lol.

Like trying to get Apple devices to recognize home wifi without it being a production...

I changed back to old password and now I can log in here. Ty for suggestion.

I changed back to old password and now I can log in here. Ty for suggestion.

Excellent, that should narrow down the field! Our site doesn't want to accept the new passwords, yet I know for sure NHL, DET, EDM, VAN, St Loo and CHI sites do.

As for apple, turn your device off and unplug your home internet modem. Wait 30 seconds. Plug in and turn on your device at the same time and wait a minute for your modem to kick in.

Can anyone tell me how to manually enter IP address etc on and apple expensive piece of junk gadget?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, redfire11 said:

Well 2 days of trying to log into this site and finally was able to login under the nhl site. Getting frustrated.

Every time I tried to login on this site it would highlight my name with a error message (please enter a valid value) or something like that. HMMM

Same thing happened to me Tuesday morning...   But I was able to log in here on the Flames site by entering the email registered to my account instead of "Carty"...   After I did that, "Carty" popped up on it's own, and it has been fine since...

4 hours ago, Carty said:

Same thing happened to me Tuesday morning...   But I was able to log in here on the Flames site by entering the email registered to my account instead of "Carty"...   After I did that, "Carty" popped up on it's own, and it has been fine since...

That happened to me months ago. I assumed it affected everyone.

5 hours ago, Carty said:

I'll try that. For the last few days I've logged in via the Flyers board then come here.

7 hours ago, Carty said:

I have to log in using E-mail address.

Been like that for over a month.

User name does not work...

3 hours ago, Cowtownguy said:

That happened to me months ago. I assumed it affected everyone.

At that time a while back, it did...   This seems to be a new thing affecting some people...

23 minutes ago, Pyromancer said:

I have to log in using E-mail address.

Been like that for over a month.

User name does not work...

That's odd...   Mine was working with "Carty" up until the other day...   I had to log in with my email that is assigned to the account, and after that it seems to have switched back to Carty again...

I sent a message to Kulstad earlier this morning after I realized that some other people were having similar problems... ...

Archived