Road Trip(s) to Adirondack

I'm headed off to Vermont(USA) to visit family and go to 4 Adirondack Flames games in November, between the 18th and 26th. Great tickets no worse than the third Row for no more than $30/ticket. Woohoo, that's not happening at the Saddledome.

I'm planning on making notes at each game and hope to give a report for each shortly after each game. My question is what, if anything would you guys like me to focus on? Specific players? Opposing team prospects? Overall team play? Let me know...

I'm curious about which pairs of players look best together. Who has chemistry? How the prospects are being used (defensive, offensive or 2-way, PP usage). How players are controlling the play - any Gaudreau skills there?

Ok sounds great. I'll try to focus on some of these and post some info on this thread after the games.

Whatever you can do. No pressure. Really just want to know how the team looks. You're not being paid to do this, so just enjoy the game and watching the players.

Yeah no problems. Just hanging out with my brother for 9 days and watching 4 hockey games. Should be fun and I'll add what I can add.

Kulak, Sieloff and Ortio are my biggest????

Ortio seems to be struggling. Is it positioning, reflexes or ability to follow/see the puck?

Interested in who is a better defensive dman between Kulak and Sieloff.

At forward, Reinhart and Wolf. Is Reinhart working hard all over the ice? Is Wolf much of a factor?

Kulak, Sieloff and Ortio are my biggest????

Ortio seems to be struggling. Is it positioning, reflexes or ability to follow/see the puck?

Interested in who is a better defensive dman between Kulak and Sieloff.

At forward, Reinhart and Wolf. Is Reinhart working hard all over the ice? Is Wolf much of a factor?

Kulak was demoted to Colorado of the ECHL.

He has a lot of work to do in the finer details of the game. I see some T.J. Brodie qualities in his game, he just has to learn how to think the game better.

2nd game tomorrow.

On the Knight vs. Arnold competition, from what I've seen I'd give the lead to Arnold, though both have played fairly well. Knight seems to take most of the D zone face offs and other key ones, though both were good in the last game. I'd give Arnold props on D, and Knight the same on Offence. The primary thing I especially like with Arnold is he seems to be faster and brings the most energy and "kamikaze"-type attitude that Jooris brings which I think fits in to the Flames system a bit better than Knight, who is a bit laid back.

If you are going on Sat night, they are auctioning off these sweet jerseys.

546e87f5b3464.image.jpg?resize=620%2C318

Adirondack Flames to wear "Snow camo" on Military Appreciation Night - poststar.com

Day-um!  Almost makes me wish I lived out east.  I'd love one of these, just for the novelty of it (much like I very much want one of those Hitmen Christmas jerseys)

Archived