'13/'14 Flames Forum Fantasy Pool Thread

s4xon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky?

If drafting Giroux, Perry, Benn, Pacioretty, Hossa, MacKinnon and Markov was lucky, count me in!

Lehtonen and Fasth were my goalies out of the gate, I turned Fasth into Harding and Mason.

My biggest mistake was dropping MacArthur, but that was mitigated by Palat as my 3rd LW.

I had 1st waiver because I drafted last, I passed up some great forwards until Shattenkirk popped up to aid my D, which I needed.

But at the end of the day, Giroux at 17 and Perry at 18th in a snake draft was a steal of a deal.

Lucky?

If drafting Giroux, Perry, Benn, Pacioretty, Hossa, MacKinnon and Markov was lucky, count me in!

Lehtonen and Fasth were my goalies out of the gate, I turned Fasth into Harding and Mason.

My biggest mistake was dropping MacArthur, but that was mitigated by Palat as my 3rd LW.

I had 1st waiver because I drafted last, I passed up some great forwards until Shattenkirk popped up to aid my D, which I needed.

But at the end of the day, Giroux at 17 and Perry at 18th in a snake draft was a steal of a deal.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! :D

yahoo2014.jpg

Congrats Conundrumed!  Well played.  Once Giroux finally got started, he added to an already lethal team and you were not to be caught.

And thanks to all who played.  A special thanks to jjgallow for not giving up earlier in the season and winning a ton of respect both in and out of the pool.  There were many newbies this season and I hope everyone has learned a thing or two about the pool and will be back more ready to compete than ever next season. I understand hockey pools can become a drag as the season winds down and it's difficult to follow since the Flames are doing so poorly in the standings too.  So big shout out to those who stayed in it till the bitter end.

Anyone wanting back in next season or for anyone new who may be interested in joining us, please please please check the message boards and emails early September.  Invites will be sent out at that time.  Thanks again for playing!

Archived