Official 2013 Nhl Draft Day Thread

s4xon

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really looks like Feaster and Co. are going safe and slow today, meaning all 3 firsts will be picked.  I don't smell a move up at this point.  Things seem to be stabilizing.

This I like. I was worried after the 3 picks for 1st overall offering that the Flames were going to be a little too loose with their assets. Still 2 picks to come.

So who do we take at 22 now?  Hartman?  I'm in for that but hope no to Fucalthough,

Now if there is any truth to Seguin at 22 and a prospect that would be great!  But I doubt it.

My money is on Hartman if he is there when 22 comes around.

I just love that Tort's now only has Lou to work with...   I can't wait to hear what Tort's say's the first time Lou tanks in a game...   Good luck patching up Lou's feelings afterwards...   :lol:

Then we might find out if Eddie can step up to the plate, or will he be Lacking?

Shoot, forgot about Rychel.

So who would be better Hartman or Rychel?  I was impressed with Rychel too, I think I'd go with rychel if he is there but I have a feeling Tor takes him.

Rychel has more offensive upside IMO.

I just love that Tort's now only has Lou to work with...   I can't wait to hear what Tort's say's the first time Lou tanks in a game...   Good luck patching up Lou's feelings afterwards...   :lol:

Then we might find out if Eddie can step up to the plate, or will he be Lacking?

I see what you did there.

Archived