Stanley Cup Final 2013

Carty

Who will skate with the cup this year?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will skate with the cup this year?

• Boston Bruins
    • Chicago Blackhawks

So glad this season is over. Good on the Hawks....again.  Time for the NHL to have a shift from this boring playoff hockey with the same damn teams year after year and allow 16 different teams to compete. (Well...technically 14, but you get my drift)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Boston knows how Toronto felt! Karma, and they used up all their magic (though one would think Chicago did too in that Detroit series haha)

I too am glad the season is over. I'm looking forward to realignment and having a greater variety of teams to watch again.

Bickell with the tie goal at 18:44, and then Bolland with the winner at 19:01...

Just when I thought that Boston had this game in the bag...

I have to admit, nice comeback on the game and for the cup...

36e3d32055b7f2d33e5ccd39a180431f.png

Well I was cheering for the Bruins but in my estimation the better team won.  Congratulations to the the Stanley Cup Champions Chicago Blackhawks.  They had a superb regular season and deserved to win it all.

Add me to the list of those glad that this season is over with.  I'm looking forward to Draft day and FA season.  Interesting times for the Flames.  How many more twists and turns are going to happen?

I didn't really care who won but I really wanted to see a game 7. This Cup feels more like the Bruins lost it rather than the Hawks won it. It just felt like the Bruins won 60% of the periods in this series but gave up timely goals at the worst time. I felt they should've won game 1 multiple times in OT. I felt they should've won Game 6 too. Which means, I felt they should've won the Cup outright.

If the Hawks lost... it was going to fall on Toews as being unable to step it up.. as it turned out.. he came thru huge when it mattered the last 2 games!  Good on the guy... matter of time tho right?  slump for that long, he had to be due right?

I could not of asked for a better way for the Bruins to lose it tho... brilliant job by their D in the last min + to lose the cup... i hope they hear about for the rest of the summer...  But at least they have a cup ring to make em feel better about.

- hope they get blasted if they point to Bergeron's injury as a reason they lost... or any other injury... the immense hypocrisy would be a sweet cherry on top.

Love that Kane got the Smythe over Crawford.  Woulda made me nauseous to see him win.  Don't really respect his game at all.. 

Congrats Hawks!

Alright... back to disliking the Hawks.

Archived