Reggie Traded

DirtyDeeds

Regehr got traded for less them Bouwmeester you morons. A 1st round pick has a lot more value then 2 2nd round picks spread out over 2 years.

Not surprised by this move. Sutter loved him and Regehr adds elements to the Kings blueline that they need.

In my defense I have stated elsewhere I would prefer 1x 1st round pick than 2x 2nd round picks. So I am sure you are talking about others with your Moron comments.

This is a great trade for the Kings.  Regehr was a big reason the Canucks didn't win the Cup in 2011 because he was the guy who wrecked Kesler on the last game (or one of the last games) of the season before the playoffs.  Kesler never got healthy again after that.  It looks like the Canucks will face the Kings in the first round this season.  Regehr would be a perfect weapon against Kesler again.

I'm happy for Regehr.

Now that LA has strengthened their blueline to compensate for the long term injuries to Mitchell & Greene they have a good chance of being the 1st team to repeat as champions in some time. A strong forward crew, more then decent defense & 2 high quality goalies has them set up pretty well.

While I still see the Flyers as possibly squeaking into the playoffs @ #8 & the Jets having a pretty good chance of holding onto the SE lead IMO neither will go deep. That will leave me with the former Flyers & Flames in LA to root for.

This is a great trade for the Kings.  Regehr was a big reason the Canucks didn't win the Cup in 2011 because he was the guy who wrecked Kesler on the last game (or one of the last games) of the season before the playoffs.  Kesler never got healthy again after that.  It looks like the Canucks will face the Kings in the first round this season.  Regehr would be a perfect weapon against Kesler again.

Sedins used to make Regehr look foolish on the ice most games when he was with Calgary , so I dont think Vancouver is worried too much that they may face him.

But they still have Dustin Brown to worry about...

There top 6 still scares me..... Brown, Kopitar, Richards, Carter, Willaims, Penner ( when is he on his game) and If Quick can find his groove LA will be tough to beat in the playoffs.....  I just dont see Regehr as much as a worry.

Archived