Poll: What's The Most Likely Next Canadian Stanley Cup Champion? (other Than The Flames)

LegnaRouy

34 members have voted

1. 1. What's The Most Likely Next Canadian Stanley Cup Champion? (Other than the Flames

• Winnipeg Jets
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Vancouver Canucks
    • Edmonton Oilers
    • Toronto Maple Leafs

I took a peek @ the Oilers site to see what their take was on the Weber OS (some want to OS Evander Kane)& Connor started threads like this on every Canadian based site (but thought his lack of credibility here might expose him to ridicule [he said it in smaller words though :) ]).

His buddy laguna (does that smell like a refuse lagoon on the farm) stepped up for him. The rest of the thread consists of them bragging about going to the various sites, voting & running. Very manly of them :lol: .

*BTW, 1 of them stuck around long enough to see my name in this thread & tell Connor. Doh! :lol: They aren't raising rocket scientists up there.(Apologies to UC & the other mature Oilers fans.)*

Every other Canadian team sites has had interesting perspective on not only the Oilers but all other Canadian teams!

Most of the posters are Young and intelligent and dont have 10000+ posts.

Montreal.

They have the best goalie, really pulled in solid staff, and I believe if there was a winner in this past draft, it was Montreal.

When they ride out the deadweight contracts, they'll be formidable yet again.

Can't wait to see an Oilers-Canadians game.

Man I hate Galchenyuk was injured all year.

#1 shoulda been fought out by those 2 all year. Oh well, they'll have to provide that at the next level.

MTL might have the better (every situation) player in this draft.

Yakupov is one-dimensional (in 2 dimensions, he's extremely good at 1 of them).

Galchenyuk is the one that makes it happen.

Should be fun watching Gally fight back after playing all of 8 games last year.

And falling 1 spot. From #2 to #3...

He might be pretty good...

Every other Canadian team sites has had interesting perspective on not only the Oilers but all other Canadian teams!

Most of the posters are Young and intelligent and dont have 10000+ posts.

Post count is the only true way to measure intelligence on the internet.

i love how all of the oiler noob fans came to our board voted then left. :lol:

Oiler noobs fans huh? Pretty much sums up how i watexhed for last 10 years?

If i wasnt an oiler fan i would still say edmonton

1.Canucks-Sedins cant score when it counts

2.Toronto- JVR isnt there saviour. 1 move wont get them into playoffs

3.Winnipeg-Has chance but pav needs play beter and be more clutch.

4.Cal- Still missing a Number 1 Center, im telling you guys.. Eat feaster alive. He needs to move now. Get star c and your in playoffs

5.Mon-No. No defence No scoring.. Feeling bad for price

6.Ott-Closet 1. No star g but anderson can get it done.

7.Edm- No Num1 G No Num 1 Def Grit issues.

Only Ott Van realy have a chance with there currant teams.

Stay golden flamers. You got 2 years. Your getting old and oilers are getting beter.

4.Cal- Still missing a Number 1 Center, im telling you guys.. Eat feaster alive. He needs to move now. Get star c and your in playoffs

Stay golden flamers. You got 2 years. Your getting old and oilers are getting beter.

You make acquiring a number 1 center sound like it's easy....too bad it's not. Wanna know the last one who was traded? Brad Richards. Wanna know the previous one before that? Joe Thornton. 2 players since the lockout ended.

I see you buy into the myth that the Flames are old. The only "old" guys we have left are Iggy and Kipper, and being the top notch players they are, they will likely be able to remain decent contributors even when they're old. Everyone else is well within their best-before date.

I see you buy into the myth that the Flames are old. The only "old" guys we have left are Iggy and Kipper, and being the top notch players they are, they will likely be able to remain decent contributors even when they're old. Everyone else is well within their best-before date.

He might have meant that our players can legally drink in licensed establishments across NA.

Most of the Oilers forwards have to sip soda pop when they cross the 49th parallel (unless Habby shares his flask). :lol:

He might have meant that our players can legally drink in licensed establishments across NA.

Most of the Oilers forwards have to sip soda pop when they cross the 49th parallel (unless Habby shares his flask). :lol:

Maybe the Oilers are actually just going to wait another 3 or 4 years to make the playoffs on purpose so that then they can actually grow beards... :lol:

Archived