Suter Signs In Minnesota

Kulstad

Anyone else wondering just how good Suter and Weber will be without each other?

Surprised no one is taking it in that direction.

We'll find out this season but I expect Weber to do as well as always but figure Suter will suffer.

I just see Weber as a franchise D but Suter lower on the scale @ dang/very good.

Semantics, big deal...

Surprised no one is taking it in that direction.

Weber will be just as good.

Suter was always the lesser of the two, and always played in a great system with Trotz and a decent defense core.

Now he has to quarterback an entire defense core by himself in a decent system in Minny. We'll see.

I also like others have stated, believe Suter benefited from Weber. I think Suter is still a very good defenseman, but it's like real estate, it's all about location. And Suter beside Weber gave him a ton of exposure which drives up hype and perception.

I think they will both miss their old partners.

On D, having the right partner is very important and its value is under-rated by most fans IMO.

Weber and Suter have been paired together for what - 6 years? And both are all-stars. They know exactly where the other will be and have all kinds of set plays and expectations. They also have very complementary skill-sets.

Both will be somewhat lost for a while when their new partners don't do exactly what they expect them to do.

On D, having the right partner is very important and its value is under-rated by most fans IMO.

Weber and Suter have been paired together for what - 6 years? And both are all-stars. They know exactly where the other will be and have all kinds of set plays and expectations. They also have very complementary skill-sets.

Both will be somewhat lost for a while when their new partners don't do exactly what they expect them to do.

Weber and Suter have been paired together for what - 6 years? 8? And both are all-stars. They know exactly where the other will be and have all kinds of set plays and expectations. They also have very complementary skill-sets.

Yah we got it the first time...

Archived