• Pens sweep
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers in 7
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers sweep

I think this will be the best series of the first round...

How awesome is it to get these powerhouses matched up so early. Looking forward to seeing a war. 2 teams that hate each other a tonne, with whole bunch of ground work laid in the last week.. gonna be passionate and filthy to watch..

I'm thinking Pens in 7.

But i'll be cheering for Bryzgalov to rip it up and steal it...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this will be the best series of the first round...

How awesome is it to get these powerhouses matched up so early. Looking forward to seeing a war. 2 teams that hate each other a tonne, with whole bunch of ground work laid in the last week.. gonna be passionate and filthy to watch..

I'm thinking Pens in 7.

But i'll be cheering for Bryzgalov to rip it up and steal it...

This is going to be a great series!

These two teams really bring the best out of each other and it can go either way but Pittsburgh is too strong down the middle.

Pittsburgh in 7

agreed its going to be an amazing series... but unfortunately for the flyers there goaltending is way to suspect to carry them, if they can make this a high scoring series afair they might be in luck. But if the pengs hold it down i expect the pengs to walk away after 5 games. Even tho they have changes there main stars in Philly, the culture is still similar and I have to expect if the pengs get under their skin by winning and walking away from scrums the flyers will shoot themselves in their own foot and just penalize their way into a first round exit.

agreed its going to be an amazing series... but unfortunately for the flyers there goaltending is way to suspect to carry them, if they can make this a high scoring series afair they might be in luck. But if the pengs hold it down i expect the pengs to walk away after 5 games. Even tho they have changes there main stars in Philly, the culture is still similar and I have to expect if the pengs get under their skin by winning and walking away from scrums the flyers will shoot themselves in their own foot and just penalize their way into a first round exit.

Pengs? Why not Pengus?

Can't call this one, too close but I will say the team that loses trades for Iggy in the off-season. :P

Great game tonight, wow, I thought the Pens had it locked up and sealed and mailed home to moma by the end of the first.

Sure can't count the Flyers out though. Wow Schenn looked great, great comeback for them. Going to be a great series.

What a fail by the pens. haha.

Both these teams could use a D injection. You sure can see the Flyers lack of Pronger in their mix and the Pens D didn't look that great either to me.

This series is simply too close to call for me. All will probably come down to Bryz but even when he craps the bed, look what the Flyers did? They bailed him out and came back to score 4 straight goals.

This is why Philly got Bryz and I believe it's his series to win or lose.

Shaky 1st period, but if that's it, the Pens are going down.

Schenn played like a leader and is going to be a big deal if he's intending on playing like that consistently.

With your assessment of Luongo, i would love to hear your Fleury one. ;)

What an awesome game... watched the end of the 1st and then tuned out... came back at the end of the game to a 3-3 tie.

So needless to say... i had to catch the the replay of the 3rd on TSN2! Briere.. great performance!

Philly has to avoid the full period lulls to have a chance... i don't see them coming back again from more than 2 down.. unless Fleury lets em of course.

Archived