• Rangers sweep
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7
    • Sens in 7
    • Sens in 6
    • Sens in 5
    • Sens sweep

I don't really think the Sens have a chance in this one.

Rangers are just so solid top to bottom...

Big goaltending edge.

Big defensive depth edge.

Better team game and system.

Sens have Karlsson and Spezza. But giving Torts an opportunity to fully gameplan and focus on their top players doesn't really leave em much hope in my opinion.

Rangers sweep or in 5.

Have to go with Ottawa. Rangers D just to not up to par and Ottawa played them well this year.

Sens in 6

Realy??

I know Girardi has struggled lately.. but man, that guy was up there in his level of play this season.. Del Zotto, McDounagh, Staal..

3rd best GAA in the league.. 6th best SogA.

Sens - 7th worse D. And stumbling into the playoffs the last month or so... Could of been the 2nd seed if they stayed on their season course... but they nose dive right after sitting in 2nd for a day.

Realy??

I know Girardi has struggled lately.. but man, that guy was up there in his level of play this season.. Del Zotto, McDounagh, Staal..

3rd best GAA in the league.. 6th best SogA.

Sens - 7th worse D. And stumbling into the playoffs the last month or so... Could of been the 2nd seed if they stayed on their season course... but they nose dive right after sitting in 2nd for a day.

Yep!

Rangers have some holes on their D and Lundqvist has bailed them out all year. I just really like this match up for Ottawa as they have carried the play against the Rangers all year. Not looking at stats/standings for this pick but more of what I'v see on the Ice when these two teams play. Their is always a top seed that goes down every year and I think the Rangers will be one of them.

Yep!

Rangers have some holes on their D and Lundqvist has bailed them out all year. I just really like this match up for Ottawa as they have carried the play against the Rangers all year. Not looking at stats/standings for this pick but more of what I'v see on the Ice when these two teams play. Their is always a top seed that goes down every year and I think the Rangers will be one of them.

or the nucks? hehehehehe

Well, out of all the series, i think this one was the most lop-sided in favour of the top seed Rangers and it showed. It should be a very short series.

it was too early for me to catch.. havent even watched full highlights yet..

I know they ramped up to 4-zip... but at one point the Sens were outshooting them in the 1st when i checked the boxscore... were they at least hanging with em for a bit?

What was the difference Peeps?

out worked?

over powered?

goaltending?

puck luck?

thanks in advance...

it was too early for me to catch.. havent even watched full highlights yet..

I know they ramped up to 4-zip... but at one point the Sens were outshooting them in the 1st when i checked the boxscore... were they at least hanging with em for a bit?

What was the difference Peeps?

out worked?

over powered?

goaltending?

puck luck?

thanks in advance...

I would have to say out worked. Rangers won the little battles and was hungrier. It almost felt like the Sens were just happy to be in the playoffs and don't expect to go far. The Rangers are playing with purpose.

It's just one of those series that was over before it began and it's looking like that's the case here.

Wow this Game 2 was completely not the same as Game 1. The Sens came to play.

Carkner should totally get suspended for punching Boyle in the face when Boyle didn't even drop the gloves. That should be a 3-game minimum suspension in my opinion.

Hagelin should get 2-games for elbowing Alfredsson.

Philips should get 1-game for elbowing Callahan.

Archived