Starting A Fantasy Keeper League

JTech780

Alright the new season is available to start. I sent everyone that was in the league last year an invite. If anyone else is interested in joining the league let me know and I will try and find you a spot.

Returning teams will have till Sept.13th to declare their keepers. This can be done in the "My Team" screen then going to "Choose Keepers"..

The live draft will take place on Sept.20th at 6:30pm MST.

Same rules as last year.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking for a few more players to take over some abandoned teams from last year if you want to join let me know and I can send you a list rosters and you can choose what team you want.

You can keep 10 players from that roster of 21 the rest go back into the draft, so you can really take over the team and make it your own.

Let me know soon as the draft goes on the 20th.

If the following players don't come back from last year I will be giving away your teams:

mikeyvb21, The Don, JP96, Team Bartschi, ALMac WolfPack, scoregasm, Kulstad

I am looking for a few more players to take over some abandoned teams from last year if you want to join let me know and I can send you a list rosters and you can choose what team you want.

You can keep 10 players from that roster of 21 the rest go back into the draft, so you can really take over the team and make it your own.

Let me know soon as the draft goes on the 20th.

If the following players don't come back from last year I will be giving away your teams:

mikeyvb21, The Don, JP96, Team Bartschi, ALMac WolfPack, scoregasm, Kulstad

If there is a team to be had I will take one, email me.

I am going to move the draft back a week to give more time to get things straightened out and find more people.

It is now on Sept. 27 at 6:30pm MST

Please try not to move it again, I have to shuffle my time to make the draft.

But I am all for a full league, you really have a challenge now with the lock-out and all.

I thought all the teams had a decent selection of keeper players, so I hope it fills up again…

I have 3 good G again and will be looking for another trade to start the year since I traded my early draft picks. Message me in the league if you are interested...

Archived