Starting A Fantasy Keeper League

JTech780

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still need 1 or 3 more players, can't have an odd number of teams. The draft goes this Sunday at 8pm MST.

I honestly am surprised at the amount of teamks we have, it's going to be awesome. A long draft, but that should make it that more difficult and fun.

PIMs are weighted vey low (0.2 points). I like to use them to give value to the pugilists. Players who stand up for their teammates have value on hockey clubs why not give them value in a hockey pool.

IMO it is manufactured value. Those players aren't valuable because they take penalties. That is backwards. Unless you do strictly fights and not all penalties.

But that's just me. I am running a fantasy league this year and refused to use PIMs. I'll survive if we do use them though.

If you want to add value to depth players, you can use hits and blocked shots.

IMO it is manufactured value. Those players aren't valuable because they take penalties. That is backwards. Unless you do strictly fights and not all penalties.

But that's just me. I am running a fantasy league this year and refused to use PIMs. I'll survive if we do use them though.

If you want to add value to depth players, you can use hits and blocked shots.

I like your suggestion of using hits so I have changed PIMsto hits but they will still be worth the same amount. 0.3 points/hit.

I have also closer registration to the league, we have very full league of 18 teams. I do have room for 2 more so if 2 people are interested let know by Sunday and I will try and get you in the league.

Archived