2008 Flames Development Camp

If I wasn't working every day, I probably would. I might come on Tuesday if I'm not busy, but I thinking I'm already hanging out with some people.

If I do come, anyone want to set up a meeting spot for all forum goers?

well if we do set up a spot for all of us...its gotta be on either the thursday or friday?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah thank you

I'll go if i can convince a friend to go

Is this worth seeing?

Well if you are a teenage girl who LOVES all the young hockey players being in one area for while yeah

otherwise i really dont see the point :P

haha jk, but yeah it should be fun, im going with some friends and we will make complete fools of ourselves while we profess our loves for boyd, keetley, all those other but yes, it should be great fun :)

I'm in it more to just sit and watch our newbs... less from a screaming girl perspective (despite actually being a girl). It's not like it's going to be a big show - it's just training, basically - but if you want to see the Flames-to-be, I don't see why not to stop by. :)

well see im there for both reasons haha.

I missed skills, and thats usually when i get my screaming girl out but well its been building up for a while now...

I'm in it more to just sit and watch our newbs... less from a screaming girl perspective (despite being a girl). It's not like it's going to be a big show - it's just training, basically - but if you want to see the Flames-to-be, I don't see why not to stop by. :)

Well if you are a teenage girl who LOVES all the young hockey players being in one area for while yeah

otherwise i really dont see the point :P

haha jk, but yeah it should be fun, im going with some friends and we will make complete fools of ourselves while we profess our loves for boyd, keetley, all those other but yes, it should be great fun :)

If i have nothing else to do i might go to see what the flames future looks like haha

Do lots of people go?

development camp is great and all... but what about real camp?... when does it start?

i'm pree sure that isn't til like September.. i could be wrong tho.

and yes indeed, me and torij will for shiz be there!!

after being consumed with non-hockeyness down in Texas, its time she did some bonding time with the Dome, and ME! :D

Archived