GDT - Flames @ Coyotes; 11 January 2024; 7pm MST; SN1; FAN960

7 minutes ago, Thebrewcrew said:

Sharangovich has as many points as Toffoli now

I was a big fan of that trade. Nothing in thread history will deny that. I've always liked him as a player and hated the, "he was demoted in the playoffs" diatribe. He's a really good player. I'm rarely right, so now I'm all bells and whistles.lol

• Like 1

Just now, conundrumed said:

I was a big fan of that trade. Nothing in thread history will deny that. I've always liked him as a player and hated the, "he was demoted in the playoffs" diatribe. He's a really good player. I'm rarely right, so now I'm all bells and whistles.lol

It's good to be right about a player being good.

Better than being right about a hack being a hack.

4 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

You watch a lot of Eastern Conference hockey, so that was a good call by you haha.

I think the biggest issue for most was the 3rd round pick. Conroy said his daughter even gave him a hard time about it lol.

Now they might have a core piece in Sharangovich.

2 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Well that was 3 out of 4 points on the night.

I'm going to Flames Talk to start a Sharangovich thread.

I would put in the Flames pool thread, as I added him when he first started getting points.  Only smart move of my entire pool.

Late to the party but overall a great win, the Yotes really never showed up but kudos to Sharingovich wow that kid has great Hockey IQ, as well as of late im really impressed with Pospisil, that kid skates hard every shift and doesn't coast to the bench after line changes unlike allot of others.

Markstrom is a beast as RD mentions in his Flames report card (another thread) I 100% agree he is playing super right now and hope Vladdy can pick it up.

Fun game to watch last night, Hubey actually had some amazing passes and also looked much better.

Bubble team but win or lose I will always cheer for the C of Red.

Side note: Waking up to -40 doesnt matter anymore when all I have to do is pour a hot coffee, look out the window and watch everyone else go to work.  :) 

3 minutes ago, medatswhoP said:

Side note: Waking up to -40 doesnt matter anymore when all I have to do is pour a hot coffee, look out the window and watch everyone else go to work.  :) 

I hear that.  Frozen fog out there today and I don't even have to start the vehicle.