GDT Flames @ Canadiens Dec 12/22 NOTE 5pm Start time

travel_dude

1 minute ago, Heartbreaker said:

Biggest difference, I think, is that Tanguay was feeding Iginla. We don't really have any players like that.

Love.

Lindholm felt like a natural fit for Huberdeau. It's been a much longer adjustment period for Huberdeau than anyone thought.

I think the reluctance to shoot is a result of a lack of confidence too. This is a guy that scored 30 last year. He has the ability to shoot it.

Great playmakers can be frustrating like that. Tanguay was always looking to pass, even Gaudreau would do that. Although he made the effort last year to be more of a threat to shoot.

Right now, this is a scattered bunch of players; not looking at all like a team!!  I don’t think a lot of the team are functioning well.  Backlund is the only centre that truly knows his place and role on the team.  Almost all the wingers are in flux; and the defense, while not totally screwed up, are definitely not playing to potential.

The inset of new players is a blessing for the team, as they need to see someone excited to play!

I find that when we get a shot on net, it hits something or goes wide.

Never seem to have an angle where the goalie is screened or leaves a bit of the net ipen.

We are one of the orst teams for shooting percentage.

The effort is there.

Too many individuals not connecting.

Yeah the repeated changes to the lines doesn't help.

But it's not like we have one line that is on fire.