NHL Playoffs - Hockey Pool for fun

rocketdoctor

Hey pikey, you vagrant, squatting, commune tent-living, tourist-robbing Romanian whoring bastage. I'm kicking your no-good pick-pocketing Hash Rate tonight.

This is for fun right?lol

Blockchaining pikey's.

Apologies to the offended. Someone's always offended. Maybe I should have said E. European over Romanian, but yeah.

Blockchaining pikey's stealing my Satoshi Nakamoto.😖

• Haha 1

Oh right. I should man'splain. I was told years ago that if you're going to insult someone, at his family reunions, you need 3 things. You can get away with 2, but they better be stellar.

He's Ukrainian-Cdn just to tie it together. Simply calling someone an Hash Rate (like me, for example), they'll look at you like your DD, according to him.

Who knew there were rules of thumb to be be playfully insulting.lol

4 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Hey pikey, you vagrant, squatting, commune tent-living, tourist-robbing Romanian whoring bastage. I'm kicking your no-good pick-pocketing Hash Rate tonight.

This is for fun right?lol

Blockchaining pikey's.

Apologies to the offended. Someone's always offended. Maybe I should have said E. European over Romanian, but yeah.

Blockchaining pikey's stealing my Satoshi Nakamoto.😖

@travel_dude“It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail.”

Bring it on sir, dags and caravans on the line.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pikey7883 said:

@travel_dude“It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail.”

Bring it on sir, dags and caravans on the line.

Don't drag me into your war of words. LOL.

I am comfortable know I was 4th without used the playoff cheat code (Oiler players).

1 hour ago, travel_dude said:

Don't drag me into your war of words. LOL.

I am comfortable know I was 4th without used the playoff cheat code (Oiler players).

Oh come on. Where has all the fun in the world gone?lol

It's not a war, it's just having fun, as the thread title implies.

Making fun of each other is how we bond...

You cod-eating, baby seal-clubbing, Atlantic whore breeding unemployment with trips to Alberta.lol

Little of that is likely true, but it's fun.

26 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Oh come on. Where has all the fun in the world gone?lol

It's not a war, it's just having fun, as the thread title implies.

Making fun of each other is how we bond...

You cod-eating, baby seal-clubbing, Atlantic whore breeding unemployment with trips to Alberta.lol

Little of that is likely true, but it's fun.

He was quoting me in his tirade, which is fine, but misdirected.

As a displaced Maritimer, I don't even like fish.

I don't eat cod cheeks or flipper pie, that's for the Newfies.

Love the beach, but hate going to the beach in the fog.

Love lobster, but prefer the spiny garbage eaters from PEI.

What is a quaint place to visit is hell to live.

I went back during the pandemic (a lot) and follow local politics.

What a bunch of virtue-signaling, appologize for everything, freeloaders.

Oh, they are a friendly bunch, but don't walk the wrong way in a grocery store.

Don't be caught driving outside your neighborhood or have people show up at your house.

Hide under the bed and hope someone pays you to stay away from work.

Please lock us down again.

I don't really have any trash for those in the Sarnia area.

Never been there, only know people from TO or Kitch/Waterloo.

Ottawa is full of whiny biotches.

Toronto is where crime goes to school.

Living in EDM may not be a treat, but at least I can watch a Flames game at a normal time.

And I can watch all the Oiler flags quietly go away after yet another loss.

9 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

"Tirade" might be a stretch, but Sarnian might be adressed as, "you smog-loving, US-tinging cell phones alerts SW Ontario losers that can't compete with London or Windsor".

I'd start with that.lol But our location for beaches is pretty sweet and hot af.

Beaches?  In the middle of the country?  Okay, I guess.

Always found the concept of a beach on a freshwater lake to be kinda odd.

But Ontario is spoiled by having some of the best lakes in the country, so you got me there.

Guess the Yanks said you can keep Sarnia but you have to take half of Lake Erie.

Not much of an insult.  Perhaps they walked around Sarnia and decided naw, not worth it.

It's a great big country and I've only lived in two cities.

4 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Beaches?  In the middle of the country?  Okay, I guess.

Always found the concept of a beach on a freshwater lake to be kinda odd.

But Ontario is spoiled by having some of the best lakes in the country, so you got me there.

Guess the Yanks said you can keep Sarnia but you have to take half of Lake Erie.

Not much of an insult.  Perhaps they walked around Sarnia and decided naw, not worth it.

It's a great big country and I've only lived in two cities.

You easterners have no idea. "Hey look, the dangerous ocean tides and 60' of sand, let's get coated in 6C salt water, it's 24C outside"..lol Us: geez, it's dropping down to 23C overnight.

"You perch and chip-eating, retirement community living, stuck-in-the-50's, opiate addicted Sardinians" works.

In the summertime, we're usually Mexico.lol

Joking aside...

hi in the 30's, low in the mid-20's....night swimming. It's the only thing that I missed when I lived in Calgary, hot summer nights and beach parties.

1 hour ago, conundrumed said:

You easterners have no idea. "Hey look, the dangerous ocean tides and 60' of sand, let's get coated in 6C salt water, it's 24C outside"..lol Us: geez, it's dropping down to 23C overnight.

"You perch and chip-eating, retirement community living, stuck-in-the-50's, opiate addicted Sardinians" works.

In the summertime, we're usually Mexico.lol

Joking aside...

hi in the 30's, low in the mid-20's....night swimming. It's the only thing that I missed when I lived in Calgary, hot summer nights and beach parties.

Oh well, I can't say I have been to many 60' beaches.  Maybe Queensland, the pre-Liquor Dome spot for chicks with cars.  My beef with beaches is the good ones are too far or too foggy for part of the summer.  The water finally gets warm(er) in the summer and stays that way until October.  I probably spent the first 18 summers at Cavendish Beach in PEI.  About 2 KM long I guess, with th next three beaches (Rustico, Stanhope, Dalvay) being another 5 or so miles.  20, if you were lucky in the water until August, then jellyfish.

No wonder Quebec is so pissed.  St' Lawrence river is about the best they get.  Just kidding.  Every province has something to draw people, but I keep asking people here, where's the beach.  They think I mean beef.  Fresh seasfood, 24 hour drive to the nearest ocean, just sayin'. 

Glad you found a place you like.  I don't mind EDM, but please send some plow operators that know what it means to play a street.  Car may rust out a little faster back east, but holy crap, it was months before I actually saw the base pavement on city streets here.  Plow the snow fater everyone droves over it.  Plow till it's smooth and shiney.  Snow and repeat.  Are streets meant to be white in color in winter and black in summer?      

2 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

Hmm I'll check again

Yep missed assist 2. Sorry about that.

So no change then!!

Still 5 points between you

Not a concern boss. Thanks for all of the fun you bring!

pikey, you're running out of real estate.;)

If Kucherov is out, that could be a huge gamechanger.

On 6/25/2022 at 6:35 AM, rocketdoctor said:

d99495d1cbebe29cfa96fa30b57a03bc.png

Another point for Hedman over Landeskog.

Looking good for Conundrumed.   7  points the lead.   Robrob up level with Pikey

pwnage.lol

16 up on TD, holy, I'd be embarrassed if I were him.

yeah yeah, I know, sex and travel in 2 easy words, I hear it everyday;)

12 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

pwnage.lol

16 up on TD, holy, I'd be embarrassed if I were him.

yeah yeah, I know, sex and travel in 2 easy words, I hear it everyday;)

Top 3 smells a little.  Stinky oily smell coming from the pool.

It's a tough gig to try to win a pool and still have some self respect.

Okay Mr. SourGrapes, if I deduct the 9pts difference between McTool and Zibanejad, I'd only have you by 7 but 2 pts down in 3rd. Those 2 had McTool and Draisaitl and I wouldn't catch robrob at best and Hedman would have to get me to pikey.

So clearly, if this were an election, I'm the lesser of 3 evils.lol

3 minutes ago, conundrumed said:

Okay Mr. SourGrapes, if I deduct the 9pts difference between McTool and Zibanejad, I'd only have you by 7 but 2 pts down in 3rd. Those 2 had McTool and Draisaitl and I wouldn't catch robrob at best and Hedman would have to get me to pikey.

So clearly, if this were an election, I'm the lesser of 3 evils.lol

I don't worry about it. As fun as it is to have bragging rights, McTool and Dryhump are points whores.  LOL.

It's just a shame that McPoints managed to get past the Flames.

Would have been fun to watch us waste 7-13 days, most likely 7.