GDT - FLAMES @ Predators - Tues 26 April 2022

rocketdoctor

56 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

This was a desperate Preds team.

Not liking that matchup.

But anyways.

If Preds lose Saros, then I'd much prefer playing the Preds than the Stars in the first round.  I'd take Rittich or even a banged up Saros over Oettinger any day of the week.

But yes, the Preds have lots of sandpaper and it won't be fun.  We saw a lot of it tonight.  They can stand up to the Flames physically.  Jeannot is the new Ferland.  Mccarron is big.  Sissons and Cousins are grindy.  Borowiecki doesn't back down from anyone.  Ekholm is no push over.  Advantage to us because we have a better 1st line and better depth scoring.  We can take them but it's going to take a lot from us physically.

6 minutes ago, The_People1 said:

If Preds lose Saros, then I'd much prefer playing the Preds than the Stars in the first round.  I'd take Rittich or even a banged up Saros over Oettinger any day of the week.

But yes, the Preds have lots of sandpaper and it won't be fun.  We saw a lot of it tonight.  They can stand up to the Flames physically.  Jeannot is the new Ferland.  Mccarron is big.  Sissons and Cousins are grindy.  Borowiecki doesn't back down from anyone.  Ekholm is no push over.  Advantage to us because we have a better 1st line and better depth scoring.  We can take them but it's going to take a lot from us physically.

Otter is the only thing that even would make it a close series.

Bu then again, we also beat him twice in two starts.

5 hours ago, rocketdoctor said:

What a game!!

That could make for a tasty playoff series but I get the feeling we get Dallas in round 1.

Anyone but the Knougts.

Playoff hype is all go!!

Go Flames Go!

Dallas beat a good team last night.

Not that I see Dallas jumping ahead of NAS.

Dallas plays tonight at home against ARI, while the Vegas plays CHI on the road.

NAS plays COL tomorrow, but has clinched a spot due to RW. 

COL is so unpredictable, as is ARI.

You could see all 3 bubble teams losing their next 2 games.

Vegas eliminated if they get anything less than 2 points tonight.

What a game...   I enjoyed it so much I watched it a second time...   and I'm still smiling...   🙂

Full credit to the Flames for their tenacity...and the way that they have evolved with their team spirit...

• Like 1