GDT FLAMES @ Oilers Sat 22 Jan 2022

rocketdoctor

1 minute ago, The_Snowbear said:

For my Fellow Flames Family if you get your covid booster be prepared for possible sore arm and flu like symptoms after

My vaxxed buddies have logged in more sick days from reactions by far than I did by avoiding the vax and contracting COVID. They were sick for a couple days with each shot. I was sick for a couple days with the vid. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, LouCifer said:

Good first period here. Liking not hearing McDavids name much. Kyller really playing him well and has the foot speed to keep up! 

could’ve had a few more that period too. Markstrom playing well! Go flames go! 

Oh you will. They rest him the first period, then want him to play 30 of the last 40 minutes. It ain't over.

Just now, Addicted said:

My vaxxed buddies have logged in more sick days from reactions by far than I did by avoiding the vax and contracting COVID. They were sick for a couple days with each shot. I was sick for a couple days with the vid. 🤷‍♂️

I had the 1000 pound arm when I got mine.

Nothing else.

3 doses of Pfizer.

Sorry, mixing is for drinks

1 minute ago, Addicted said:

Which brand? I know lots, sore arm for 24 hours, but nothing else. Mainly Moderna, a few Pfizer.