FLAMES @ Rangers Mon 25 Oct 2021

rocketdoctor

How many points from forwards not named Tkchuck, Lindholm & Gaudreau?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How many points from forwards not named Tkachuk, Lindholm & Gaudreau?

21 minutes ago, cross16 said:

Not happy the lines aren't changing. Feel like lineup construction is holding the team back right now.

But very happy to see Sutter didn't bench Valimaki in favor of Zadarov. He had a rough game but let the kid bounce back. 

Kylington had one of those shifts where he skated the length of the ice, went behind the net, and passed to nobody.

Figured he would get popcorn'd after that.

Last game he played more 5v5 than Hainifin, and pretty close to Tanev and Ras.

Considering that Kylington is not making Tanev worse, I don't know how Sutter can get Zadorov back in a game.

Likely, Valimaki sits against Jersey, just because of the B2B.

Assuming of course Kylington doesn't crap the bed.

I get that Coleman is a good defensive player, but shouldn't he get some PP time over Lucic?

Personally, I would rather see Coleman in the top 6 than just a defensive player.

Either that or It would be nice if we had another C to use in the top 6 at the very least.

I don't know, maybe Monahan?

Seems silly that we are using him 14 minutes a game with Lucic and hoping for a positive result.

3 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Kylington had one of those shifts where he skated the length of the ice, went behind the net, and passed to nobody.

Figured he would get popcorn'd after that.

Last game he played more 5v5 than Hainifin, and pretty close to Tanev and Ras.

Considering that Kylington is not making Tanev worse, I don't know how Sutter can get Zadorov back in a game.

Likely, Valimaki sits against Jersey, just because of the B2B.

Assuming of course Kylington doesn't crap the bed.

I get that Coleman is a good defensive player, but shouldn't he get some PP time over Lucic?

Personally, I would rather see Coleman in the top 6 than just a defensive player.

Either that or It would be nice if we had another C to use in the top 6 at the very least.

I don't know, maybe Monahan?

Seems silly that we are using him 14 minutes a game with Lucic and hoping for a positive result.

100% agree!!!!!

WHAT AM I WATCHING HERE!?!?

Anyone NOT entertained??!? 

This is good hockey. Way to go flames! I love how Mange kept going back at Trouba - I told you guys Mange doesn’t back down. Flames looking good, and I’m very happy Sutter is keeping Kylington up. 

10 minutes ago, flames-fan-in-jets-land said:

UGH....these Rags announcers are so boring.

Ball and Hrudey are not much better.

21 minutes ago, lou44291 said:

WHAT AM I WATCHING HERE!?!?

Anyone NOT entertained??!? 

This is good hockey. Way to go flames! I love how Mange kept going back at Trouba - I told you guys Mange doesn’t back down. Flames looking good, and I’m very happy Sutter is keeping Kylington up. 

You are seeing the birth of a 30 goal scorer.

25 minutes ago, travel_dude said:

Should have been a penalty on Lindgren.

Is it open season on goalies?

Agreed. That’s direct contact to the head, pushes him into the net, and lands on him. Un-provoked and untouched. Classic “player responsibility to avoid the goalie” scenario, yet no call.